Chapter 22

Valentine day chapter.

During meet and greet.

Were standing around the room in Philly for the meet and greet.
We had For Today playing as the first group of fans entered.
They started with SWS.

Kenny nudged me, "what?" I asked. "You think Justin forgot to get you something?" "I don't know." "Well you two are a couple couple now. You say the whole I love you crap..." "So?" "So, I just thought he would of got you at least chocolate." "You know I can't eat chocolate... Diet." He rolled his eyes. "I'm just saying.."
The fans approached us.

The last group left as I gathered the piles of Valentine cards I got. I'm starting to think Justin isn't getting me anything...

I grabbed most of them and put them in a bag and had Jimmy, our set up crew manager, take it to the bus. Since fans are already lined up.

We hung out in the backstage lounge messing around. All the guys girlfriends are here for Valentines day. They all received big vases of roses with tons of balloons and teddy bears. And chocolate covered strawberries...

Me. I sat on the couch with my boyfriend smoking a blunt.

Now that I am smoking, I'm thinking about how much I want all those things they got... But I'll take a blunt too.

On stage.

"Alright this next song-"I started to say in the mic. "Hold up hold up. This next song is actually," I looked at Kenny as he interrupted me. "A surprise for brittany so she has no idea what I'm doing. Jimmy chair!" Jimmy brought out a chair and motioned for me to sit. I did slowly.

Music started to play... Then Kellin came out singing. If I'm James Dean, Then you're Audrey Hepburn acoustically.
Then Justin walks out in a tux with roses and balloons.

The crowd aww-ed. I covered my mouth. Kellin continued to sing as Justin walked to me handing me the roses and balloons. I smiled and took them. He kneeled down to me. "Think I'd forgot?" He said in to my ear. I started to shake my head yes. He smiled at me.

Kellin finished. I stood up to hug Justin. "Happy Valentine's Day babe." He said as Kellin held the mic up to him as we hugged. The fans aww-ed. I pulled away with tears gathering. I held my mic up. "I love you Justin. He pulled me into him and kissed me. "I love you too."

Out of no where, the confetti bombs went off. Red and white little rectangles filled the air. I pulled away and smiled up at Justin. He smiled back.
"Too much??" He asked in my ear.
"Just a bit... But I like it."

I'm so glad I met him.

2 weeks later
Dallas, TX show.

"Now this is my home town show!!!" Justin yelled from the table he was standing on.
"Dude get down! Youre gonna bust your ass!" Kellin yelled as he tried pulling him down. "get off!!!" Justin yelled to him pushing him off.
"Justin Allen hills! Get your ass down!" A lady yelled from the door way.

He's head snapped up. "Hey mom..." He said getting down. "Mom?..." I mumbled looking down.

He got off the table and walked to her with open arms. He hugged her and the man behind her. I'm guessing his dad.

"Everyone.. My parents! Mom dad... You know most of them!" He yelled out. They waved to us.

"Now after this you guys go where?" His mom asked. We're all sitting around the room. Except me and Ken. Who are standing at the bar.

"We go to Europe!" Kellin said. "Do you guys have a break?" "Yes. After this leg we'll have 2 weeks off then off to Europe!" Vic said. Justin's mom nodded her head then turned to Justin. "Isn't Lindsey in Europe?" Justin looked up at me and nodded his head.

"Maybe you too can meet up and caught up!?" "Uh I don't know mom..." "Come on! She was a doll! You really messed up with that one... She was my favorite!" Justin looked down. "I know mom..."

"Well..." I mumbled looking down at the cup in hand.

"Now who's the girl you've been posting pictures about on Facebook?" His dad asked. "Uhh... That would be Brittany.." He said looking to me.

His dad followed his daze. "Oh I see. Nice to meet you." I nodded. "Same to you.."

Before meet and greet.

"Look babe I'm sorry! I was gonna introduce you sooner but she started talking about Lindsey and... I couldn't."  "It's whatever Justin..." I said walking past him to the bathroom. "Babe." He pulled me to him. "I'm really sorry. I love you." "You haven't even mentioned me to your parents... Love?" "I know it looks bad-". "Ya think! I had to stand there as she went on talking about how great you and Lindsey were together." "I know... I'm terribly sorry really! I haven't really talked to them at all since we've started tour. I know that's no excuse. But I'm still so sorry.."

I stared down at my feet.
"Please look at me..." He asked holding my chin. I slowly looked up at him. "I love you.." I rolled my eyes. "I promise to tell my parents about every second I've spent with you. And by the time I'm done they'll love you just as much as I do."

I held back a smile.
"Ahh come on. Smile!" "Justin.." I tried looking down. "No come on... Smile."

I couldn't help but crack a smile.
"Got it! I love you." He pulled me into him. "I love you too."

*****************

Super late...

I know

I'm sorry!!

I'm gettin kinda stuck with this

So I'm sorry if this is a crappy chapter

And excuse any errors

I'm too lazy to go through and read it again

😁

***************