Chapter 10

Christmas Day!

The past month we've advertised the album and today's the day....

It's already been out for a couple hours. I've been too scared to be on my phone to see what people are saying about it.

I've been in the gym, keeping my mind off it. The doc gave me the okay to fully train about a week ago, so I've been going crazy.

I walked to the kitchen. The guys sat t the barstools freaking out. They looked at me.
"Can you believe it?!" "What?" I asked clueless. I filled my water bottle. "Have you been on your phone?" I shook my head. They stared at me. The worse came to mind.

"It's bad?!!" "We're number 9 on iTunes...". "What!?" I asked in disbelief. "They're loving it! It's huge!! One of the biggest releases ever!" "Ya! We've gotten tweets from top bands and artist saying they love it!" "Really?" "What you thought people would hate it?" "Brit it's amazing! There's no way anyone could hate!" "Wwe fans even love it!"

I sighed. "We're officially known..." ken said. I turned and started making lunch

Later that day.

Christmas dinner with the family, at my house. My family arrived just as I set the table. They finished up cooking what ever needed to be cook.

We finally all sat at the table to eat. Before I could take a bite, kens phone started to ring. He quickly answered it.
"Hello?... ya..... hold on..... Brit!? Where's your phone?!" "My room turned off." "Why?!" I shrugged. "Well here!" He handed it to me. "Hello?" "Put it in speaker." It's Em, I did. "What's up?" "I'd like to be the first to inform you guys....". "Inform us what?" "That you guys just hit number one over all on iTunes!!" He yelled. The guys started to cheer. My family clapped. "I'm so proud of you guys. Normally it takes a solid year to put together an album that great and you guys did it in 6 months. We did the unthinkable.... Enjoy it." Em said. "Celebrate! You deserve it! Merry Christmas guys!" "Merry Christmas!" Everyone yelled back before I hung up.

I handed ken back his phone. "We did it!!" He yelled to me. I shook my head. "I'm still in shock! I can't believe it!"

My cousin walked up to me. "Shots!" He handed me a shot glass. "To the album!" Kenny yelled. "The album!!" We clicked glasses and took the shot. Let the celebration begin.

"I can't freakin believe this!!" I said sitting back on my couch. "Number 1... already." I shook my head. "Still!" "Brit! Come on! Why are you acting so shocked?! The albums kick ass!" "Yea! I even liked it!" Parker said beside me.

My family still here celebrating with us. "I just can't wrap my head around this... I never thought this would happen." "Here. You need another shot..." Ken said handing me a glass. I smirked and took it.

******************

It's K's birthday!!!!!

25 years old

Damn😩

Haha

Short chapter I know. But it's something!!!

Rage hard today for K!

I know I will! I'm reppin EST mad hard right now!!!

😜************