Chapter 12

I ended up tell john that night about Rome. He wasn't shocked at all. He said I thought you two were up to something. Then he asked why not date... blah blah blah... Third-degreeing me.

There's a month before wrestlemania me and John have been joking around with each other "hating" on one another. We agreed to take the match seriously but of course we're going to mess with each other before...

With advertisements from wrestlemania, the albums been doing really well. In fact the theme song of wrestlemania is one of our songs. Which Em loves. Him and the guys are going to Wrestlemania to support.

As of now were in Washington for raw. me John rome and eva. We finished working out and went to the smoothie place. We ordered and sat, drinking our drinks. Rome across from me, Eva beside me, and John diagonal.

"So, Missy... We haven't hung out in forever! How's everything?"even asked me. "Good, good." "That album is fire! Jonathan blares at the gym. Like no joke" I smiled. "Aww. I'm glad he likes it." "Oh he does... So everything new besides the album?" "Uhh.... Tattoo.." "What?!!" John asked. I smirked. "Ya. My cousin lucas..." "What is it?!" Eva curiously asked. I tried to show her. "You can't really see it cause of my sports bra... I have a picture." I pulled it up on my phone.

I recently got a tattoo between my shoulder blades by my surgery scar it says
-what's was once broken, it's now what's fixed.-
I showed her. "Aww I love it!!!" I showed John.

He shook his head. "WWE know?" "Yes!" I put my phone away.

I felt Eva staring at me. I smiled and turned to her. "What?" "There's something different with you.." "Like?" "I don't know. But you haven't stopped smiling..... Who is he?" "What?" I blushed and quickly looked away. "You met someone!" John and Rome started laughing. "You guys know who it is?!" They shrugged. She looked back to me.

"Girl spill!! Who is he?" "It's nothing serious. I promise." "Sure... You're in a daze. You sleep with him already didn't you?!" Rome and John laughed again. I shook my head. "Girl, tell me who!?" She nudged me. "Later... When the times right." She eyed me. "Whatever...."

She got up and threw her cup away. John and Rome both looked at me. "A daze huh?" "She's crazy.." I got up and followed her Rome and John then followed.

Eva said her goodbyes and went her way. Rome followed me and John to johns bus. We all sat on the couch. Little small talk. Nothing big.

John started watching videos. Caught in up an some dumb gossip.

"So.... Any thoughts on your Ex's recent Maximum cover?"
"Oh shit."
I looked up knowing that voice.
"Uhhh..." Laughter in the background.
"Wait.." The voice ventured away. Then returned with a crackling sound.
"Look there! He's got a copy!!" The interviewer said.
"Yes! And I use it well.." The voice said.
"So you dig?"
"Oh. There's a reason I dated her! I mean.. Look at her.."
"I understand you two are good now right? No bad blood?"
"Yes. We're friends. I kick it with her from time to time."
"What's that mean? Like you two mess around?"
"Nah. Shit I wish.. But nothing like that goes down."
"Still feel anything there?"
It got quiet for a bit.
"Nah.."
"Okay.. Well I understand she just released an album. You heard it yet?"
"Oh hell yea!! I'm proud of her! It's pretty good! We jam to it all the time."
"Favorite song?"
"Uhh... Broken."
"Nice pick. Why that one?"
"I don't know. I guess just the lyrics and the pain that vibs off it gets to me. I can hear it in her voice the pain. And I don't know. It gives me chills every time."
"I love that one as well. It's kinda a heart break song. Think it's about you?"
"Could be... Hell.. I wouldn't be surprised. I fucked her up enough. But then again I'm not the only guy that has. So might not be."
"I get that.... You think any of the songs are about you?"
"Honestly... All of them could. I really don't know. There might be one that's is."
"Okay.. Well thank you again. It's always a pleasure to have you."
"Thank you for having me."

The video ended. "What was that for?" "Someone DMed it to me..." "Was that..?" Rome asked. "K.. Yea.. How old is that?" "A week after the album dropped."

"Are any songs about him?" Rome asked me. I nodded.

**********************
A bit late. I'm sorry.

More soon

Hopefully!