Chapter 20

*************

In honor of General Admissions release....

Enjoy

Not only one

But 2 new chapters!!!!!

********************

Were pulling to the hotel in San Diego. Tomorrow leg 2 of the tour kicks off and I'm too pumped.
I've missed the guys so much. Were all gonna be together again... Which will get crazy.

We got up to our room and put all our stuff down and headed to Vic's place for a tour breakfast then were heading to the venue for rehearsals.

We pull up to Vic's and walk up to the door. Kenny knocked.

Vic's smiling face opened the door. "Heyyy!!!" He yelled. I haven't seem him since leg one ended. We hugged and went inside.
Everyone eating around the kitchen.

They caught sight of us. "Heyyy!!!" Kellin yelled running to us with open arms. We hugged everyone saying are hellos and that we missed them.

I started serving a plate. I felt Arms around my waist. Then Justin's head on my shoulder. "Hey" he smiled. "Hey, where were you?" "Showering." He said as he wiped his wet hair on me. "Thanks.." I walked to the small table in the kitchen and sat.
Justin stood infront of me with his arms out. "What?"  "Where am I gonna sit!?" "Don't know.." "Sit in my lap." I sighed and got up so he could sit. Them i sat in his lap.

"So... You two an official thing now?" Jaime asked. "Ya what's the deal?! Y'all fuck yet!"  "You know they have!"  "Nahh Brits not like that." Kenny said. "Bull shit!!"
I shook my head. Justin just laughed in my ear.

"Soo?" They asked us louder. "It's all her.." Justin said hiding in my hair. All their eyes on me. "Uhh were... Seeing how things go.." The nodded. "Soo that a yes or no?" "Alright now it's you" I said to Justin. He leaned back chuckling. "Uhh.. Like she said. Were seeing how things go. I mean it's tour.. Never know what'll happen."

We finished eating and went to the venue. We took a couple of picture to get fans ready for the show.

After me, ken Matt, and char went to the hotel. Later all the guys came to our villa.

It got late... Like 11ish. I went to my room to lay down. Justin following.
We laid side by side. I had my back to him texting the wwe guys already. Giving me the lay down on what happened on raw.

"Babe?... Babe!!!"  "What Justin?"  "Cuddle" I let out a chuckle. "And I thought guys didn't like to cuddle all the time."  "We barely cuddle. Come on, I miss you. I barely see you."  "I saw you Monday"  "not very long. Ever since leg 1 ended we really haven't spent a lot of time together." I put my phone down and rolled to face him. I rested my head on his chest.

A couple minutes past. "Better?" He nodded. He tightened his arms around me.

"The other day  we had a meeting with the label and.." I propped my self up to look at him. "And?" "Well they pulled me aside and told me something.. They mentioned you..." He looked away. "Okay..?"  "They basically said I shouldn't mix business with pleasure.." "You're telling me this why?" I asked confused. "They don't want us to be any sort of thing. Which only makes me want to be with you more. And... I guess I'm telling you.. Cause well. Them telling me I should well basically stay away from you, only made me want you more and I guess that led to me thinking and... I realized.... I. I- I love you."