Chapter 25

***** yup.

This is

An update!!!!

I'm late I'm sorrryyyyyy!!

I'm on vacation for a week in Cali and I finished this chapter up in the plane and I plan to write the next on the way back!!!

*****

Once I left the bar I went straight to the venue and to my dressing room. Where I locked myself in there till it was time to go on. No sound check. No meeting fans. Just me.

How can both Justin and K both want to get back together...

*Knock knock*
"Hey B it's show time!" Jimmy, our tech guy, yelled through the door. I sighed and got up.

After the show I went to my bunk on the bus and put in my head phones. Both K and Justin texting me. I ignored both and fell asleep.

"You know that's fucked up if you do go back to Justin right? I mean I know I cheated on you but you didn't take me back!"
"Brittany don't listen to him. I messed up once he on the other hand fucked up repeatedly! And you at least forgave him. So why can't you forgive me."
"It's not that I can't forgive you it's the fact that I thought you wouldn't do what HE does. That's what hurts."
"If you look past this you'll see. I'm nothing like him. And I know you're still in love with me cause I'm still in love with you! I can't undo what I did but please let me make it up to you."
"You apologized?"
"Ya...?"
"That's something you never did K.."
"Psh what babe come on of course I did!"

"BRITTANY!!!
WAKE UP!!!"
I rolled over to see my lovely sister popping her head in my bunk.
"What are you doing here?"
"She came to surprise you! We already had it pre planned before...."
"You flew all the way to Europe to see me? We'll be back next month couldn't wait till then?"
"Geeze fine ill leave.." Ali said turning away. "Ugh fine stay." I said getting out of my bunk to stop her. "Good I wasn't going anywhere!"

I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"So what's this I hear of a love triangle?" Ali asked. "What love triangle?" "You haven't heard about it?!" I shook my head. "You and justin aren't together right? He cheated on you?" "Yea.." "And kells popped up the day after and told you he wants you back? And Justin wants you back to. So now they're battling for your heart and you have to choose the lucky guy despite the fact that they both fucked up and don't deserve you one bit."
"When did this get out?" "Like right after it happened it's all over Twitter and tmz did a story on it."
"What? You know about this?" I turned to Kenny. "Uhh kinda I saw a hash tag on Twitter" "oh yea they're are tons! My favorite is hashtag two guys one girl!" Charlie said sitting next to me on the couch.

"There are some haters too..." Matt said. "I can imagine..." "Yea they're saying that it's unfair for both guys to want one girl and that she lead both on and they'd both be better off with out her. And she's meaning you is just being a slut and wants attention.. Ya know."
"Charlie that didn't imply you to tell me what the haters are saying.." "Sorry.."

I sat back on the couch. "Now what?" "Well you pick you!" Ali said throwing her hands up. "But..."

*flashback*
The first week I actually hung out and met with K and the guys on my vacation from WWE.
After K and mines first date to six flags we went to the ice cream parlor after,

"so, have fun?" kells asked. "surprisingly yes" he chuckled. all day at six flags we really got to know each other. he told me more then i ever thought he would. "you know," he said while licking his ice cream cone. "when i was a teen id get the most vivid nightmares. they would have me wake up in the middle of the night." i looked down.. what is he getting at. "i know they're not fun. they put me through hell." he scooted his chair closer to mine. i felt his hand on my knee. i looked up. he was inches from my face. "i know you've been having nightmares. you have them every night. i hear you wake up screaming" i looked back down. all this time i thought he was asleep. he heard it all. "hey," he said rubbing my leg, causing me to look up at him. "nightmares are always better if youre with someone, im not trying to make a move on you here i promise. but it works to have someone there. hell it worked for me and everyone thought i was whoring around. so if you want you dont have to but if you want, after a nightmare, come lay next to me. that feeling of comfort helps the fear die down. im being 100 percent forreal here. no bullshit. i know how it feels."

i looked down yet again. "can i get a smile?" he said in a dumb voice. i looked up and smiled. "thanks." i said lightly. "you dont have to, its just a suggestion." i nodded "alright well we should be getting back" i nodded.

And that night sure enough I had a nightmare and he's advice worked.

"Britt?!! Hello?!" "Dude she's been blank for like 5 minutes." "HEYYY!" "What what?!" I asked finally coming out of my thoughts. "You want to go get a burger or something!? "Uh yea. Hold on."

We're a little over a week into the tour and another 2 weeks to go.

I walked to my bunk to grab my phone and noticed a picture I still had up of me and Justin. It was us on stage the Valentine's Day show..

*flashback.*

"Alright this next song-"I started to say in the mic. "Hold up hold up. This next song is actually," I looked at Kenny as he interrupted me. "A surprise for brittany so she has no idea what I'm doing. Jimmy chair!" Jimmy brought out a chair and motioned for me to sit. I did slowly.

Music started to play... Then Kellin came out singing. If I'm James Dean, Then you're Audrey Hepburn acoustically.
Then Justin walks out in a tux with roses and balloons.

The crowd aww-ed. I covered my mouth. Kellin continued to sing as Justin walked to me handing me the roses and balloons. I smiled and took them. He kneeled down to me. "Think I'd forgot?" He said in to my ear. I started to shake my head yes. He smiled at me.

Kellin finished. I stood up to hug Justin. "Happy Valentine's Day babe." He said as Kellin held the mic up to him as we hugged. The fans aww-ed. I pulled away with tears gathering. I held my mic up. "I love you Justin. He pulled me into him and kissed me. "I love you too."

Out of no where, the confetti bombs went off. Red and white little rectangles filled the air. I pulled away and smiled up at Justin. He smiled back.

"Not again!!!" "BRITTANYYY ANNNNN". "I'm coming!!" I grabbed my phone and walked up front. We walked to the door and exited.

"Hey!" Kellin yelled from behind us. I turned. "What up." Jacks standing next to him. "Where you guys headed?" "Food!!" Kellin walked up to me. "You alright?" I nodded. "I'm here if you ever need an ear! I know both sides of the party so.." I nodded.

Week and a half past.

We have a total of 5 shows left until it is time to fly back home only to have a week rest then back to wwe and then warped tour a month after!
I've talked to both K and Justin, the both claim to be okay with whoever I pick as long as I'm happy. Great. The media has blown up with everything way too much if you ask me. I didn't actually think this would go so big. I agree that it isn't fair to keep the waiting so I told them I'd pick after the last show of leg 3. Which seemed a while away when I said it but now it's days away...