Chapter 21

Middle of Leg 2

"Okay guys this is your first Bryan stars interview so let me break it down for ya. We like to keep things random but funny. I'll ask questions and you can answer with some off the wall answer or legit answer. We just like to joke on the show so. Do what ever you feel like. Okay? Simple enough?" We nodded as Bryan finished instructing us. "Okay well were ready and.. Start"

"Hey guys I'm here with Intent to Dream! And first off can I get you guys to introduce yourself and state what you do in the band." "Uhh I'm Charlie I drum." "Matt and I play bass" "I'm Kenny I'm lead guitar" "and I'm brittany and I sing and guitar."

"Okay. Well you guys really came out of the blue. Like you guys blew up pretty quick. Hows it like to achieve so much in little time?" He pointed the mic to me. "Uh well it wasn't much of an adjustment for me cause I already knew how the media works and what not from wresting but music is a different story. But I adapted." "Alright. And you guys?" "Damn I'd say its crazy. When John called us up for this we were all shocked and excited to do it cause we loved it so much when we were younger we knew we'd love it more now." Kenny said. "Ya. I love the change... And all the fans.. Especially the female fan base... Ya know.."Charlie said awkwardly in the mic. "He means he like girls hittin on him. It doesn't happen much.." Matt said. We chuckled. "Thanks Matt. Uhh I actually get hit on a lot. Ya I got hit on by your mom couple years back." Matt nodded. "Oh really... My moms dead.." Charlie nodded. "Ya... She came back from her grave to hit on me. And to tell me she always thought of me as a son in some ways more than others.."
"So your mom passed. I'm sorry to hear about that." Bryan said. "Ya... She's still alive... Lives in Cali." "Oh..." Bryan started laughing. "

"Okay... How is it touring with such big bands like sleeping with sirens and Pierce the veil?" "It's certainly an adventure..."
"Everyone get alone?" "Ya.. Too much if you ask me.." We chuckled.

"Okay this is your guys first tour have you caught each other doing anything?" "Yes... I caught these fools doing some weird shit..." Matt said in the mic. "I think I've caught all the guys several times in their bunk... Having personal time.." I said. "Oh shut it! We've caught you doing things too!" "Ya! Don't let her fool you guys! She's just as bad as us!" "She's a guy trapped in a girls body!" "Really? Like that?" Bryan asked me. I shook my head and looked down. "I don't know what they're talking about.." We laughed.

"Speaking of being a girl. How does it feel to be the only girl here on tour?" "Gosh.. It sucks sometimes. Like I have my monthly thing ya know and during that time I just wanna eat sleep and not talk to anyone. And things tend to easily piss me off." "Ya like right now be careful what you ask Bryan!" He started to scoot away. "No your fine. Like sometimes I just randomly yell at Justin so he learned to keep his distance and be realllly nice to me!"

"About you and Justin... Official couple?"

"Eh. He's too fucking weird. Ya know?" He stared at me confused.

Soon Justin ran in. "What!? Talkin shit!?" "See I knew he was here. Bryan feel free to repeat that question." "Oh I heard it..." Justin walked to me. "And to answer that.." He smashed his lips to mine and forced me back. I pushed him off. "That's your answer!"
He sat in between my legs. "Sooo is that a yes? Cause the fans are dying to know?!" Justin looked up at me. "I mean I love this girl.." "What!!! Did we just hear the L word?!!" We laughed. "Yes you did. And I love him too. So yea. Were a couple" I said looking down at him.

They started aww-Ing. Justin pulled my face down to his and slowly placed his lips to mine.

"Okayy. Moving on.." Justin pulled away. I sat back up. "If you guys were stranded and had to eat one member of the band. Who would it be and why?" "We looked at each other. Kenny took the mic. "Well not Brit cause with all her muscles I don't think she's taste too good." "Ya. Her meat would be too tough.." Matt said. "I say we'd probably eat Charlie.... Not cause he'd taste good but cause he'd probably annoy us to the point we'd kill him and eat him as a bonus." I said.