Chapter 6

5 months later

In the past couple months, I've retained the UFC belt against Rhonda at our rematch. This one lasting all 5 rounds.

I held all 3 belts for 2 months until I was pit in a triple threat, last women standing Tna match. Which ended very unfairly. One of the girls held me down allowing the other to win.
But hey, I already made history.

Tonight is money in the bank. And I'm the first women ever to participate in it. Cause I beat Seth and all and do I'm considered a superstar now which means I'm allowed to take part in any guy matches I want.

I'm kinda nervous for tonight cause, well I've seen just how insane and crazy these money in the bank matches get. And I'm going up against master of the match. Sheamus, orton,Rob Van Dan,kofi Kingston, Seth rollins, and wade Barrett.

Sheamus told me he'd help me out if I needed it or in trouble during the match. But when it comes down to it.... every man for himself..
Or women.

The down side on being divas champ still is... I have defend it. So that means two matches tonight. I'm defending the belt against Paige first then the money in the bank match.

I'm waiting outside the curtain now for the divas match

20 minutes later.

I limped back stags with the divas and UFC belts on my shoulders. John patiently waiting for me. "You okay?" I nodded. "Where are you hurt?" "Where ain't i?" He chuckled. "You always get hurt...". "Not by choice." He shook his head. "Let's get you some ice."

We walked to the trainers. I laid down with ice on my ankle. John left to get ready for his match then will come back.

After 2 matches, it was time for the money in the bank. They wrapped my ankle and John walked me to the curtain. "Take it easy out there." "Not likely.." I said grabbing my belts. "I'm serious! if you get any more hurt tell the ref! You don't need to seriously injure yourself." "John.. how many times did you get told to take it easy?" He got quiet. "Exactly!" "Just... be careful." "Sure thing dad." We did our hand shake.

DURING THE MATCH

God my body hurts...
I've never been hit with a ladder before.

We're all laying flat, scattered around the ring and outside it. Seth and I slowly start to get up. Wade followed. Seth made it to his feet first and began to climb one of the two ladders in the ring. Then wade climbed the other side of the ladder Seth is. I made it to my feet and began to climb the ladder beside theirs.
I've never been this tired in a match... I'm legit crawling up this ladder..

I reached the top of my ladder the sane time they reached their. They began to punch one another. I tired reaching for the brief case as they fought.

Rob at his feet now, started pushing Seth and wades ladder over. But he pushed it over towards mine. It crashed into me, sending me falling off, into the ropes. My arm slamming on the ropes then falling out of the ring on to sets of ladders set up out side the ring. I brought all of them down with me. The metal crushing into me as I cried out.y shoulder throbbing from the fall. I held it and tired to escape the ladder pile I'm in.

I found a path and worked my way through it. Seth was sent flying to the outside towards me. He crashed in a ladder, forcing it to slam shut on me.

I screamed out. Never have I ever felt the pain I do at this moment. Sharp pains in my shoulder and back. The refs started pulling ladders off me and tried getting me to safety.

Finally they got me out. I laid flat clinching my shoulder trying to hold back the flood of tears begging to fall

I managed to stand, not really having an idea of what I was gonna do. I can't climb a ladder like this. But still I found myself rolling in the ring. Wade set up a ladder. I rose to my feet.

Kofi out of no where, drop kicks the ladder, hoping to nail wade. But instead he moves raving me wide open. More metal slamming into me, forcing me back into the turn buckle. I cried out. I managed to get the adder off me and prop myself up on the ropes. Sheamus now in the ring. The crowd cheered.
"Bro bro bro!" I got to my feet and turned.

He lunged at me for a brogue kick. I side stepped out the way. He's leg met the top rope and went over it. I lifted him up over the rope, tossing him out. I ran to the opposite ropes bouncing off sprinting to the other side. I dove through the ropes to Sheamus. I noticed Seth next to him as well. I crashed into them bringing them down. My shoulder hitting the steel metal from the ramp.

The crowd exploded. I laid staring up at the lights over head, finding them getting brighter and brighter... The crowd began to fade..
My eye lids fluttered.
Darkness