Chapter 14

******
I tired something different with this chapter.

Thoughts please.

And

Rated R chapter!!

**********

Gosh.. Probably shouldn't of drank last night...
I sat up in bed grabbing my forehead.
I looked around. Place still looks clean..
I groaned and laid back.

I looked at the clock beside my bed. 3:00pm. Great. I got myself up and went to the bathroom for a shower.

I recently bought a condo in San Diego, California. I still stay at Johns too.

I stood as the warm water hit my back. Bits and pieces of last night came to mind. What a crazy night.

I got out. Dried off, and got dressed. Pj pants and a tank. I'm not planning on going anywhere today.

I ventured out to my kitchen to make tea and to take some Advil. Charlie came out of one of my guest rooms.
"My god..." He stubbed out. "I feel ya"
I handed him a glass and Advil.
"Thanks"I nodded.

A loud crash came from the top if the stairs. "Fuck!" A voice said and makes it way down the steps. "No more drinking... EVER again..." "You said that last time Matt." "Well I mean it this time." "Again. Said that last time." Charlie said taking a sip of tea.

We sat there drinking our teas and hating our headaches.
"You guys know where Kenny is?" I asked them.
They both shook their heads.

I finished my cup and placed it in the sink. I went to the fridge to check the calendar. "Nooo... I don't want to today!!!" I complained. "What?" "It's freakin laundry day.." "Ahhhhh sucks for you!!!" Charlie teased. I flipped him off and went up stairs to sort my clothes.

Both loads finished. I dumped them on the couch and started folding.

The front door opened.
"In here.." Sounds like Ken.
I heard his foot steps approach the living room. But I heard more follow him.

I looked up "what!? What are you doing!!?" Kenny asked dressed all business like. "Folding laundry. Why?" He sighed and lowered his head. The foot steps caught up to him. "Guys remember Brittany, Brit member Kellin, jack, Gabe, Nick, Justin, Vic, Jamie, Tony, and Mike. Also known as Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil."

I froze and looked up. "Hi.. " they smiled at me. "Hey!" I turned to ken. "Well a warning would of been nice!" "I texted you 40 times!!" "Like I know where my phone is! I can't find it!" "Well I told Matt and Charlie!" "You think them two remember anything?" He nodded. "Ya your right."

I looked down at my clothes. All my underwear on the couch closes to them... "Sorry.. Please ignore the clothes." I hurried and picked it all up putting it back in baskets. "Excuse me for a moment. Please make yourselves comfortable." I grabbed the baskets and Kenny's arm pulling them both upstairs to my room.

"Really Kenny!!! Why are they here!?" "Why don't you clean up and come down. And you'll find out!" He stood by the door. I sighed. "Fine. I'll be down soon" he left.

I finished my clothes and changed in something well not pj pants. I put some make up on and looked at the time. 8:00pm.

I sighed and went down stairs.
They sat on the couch talking to Kenny, Matt, and Charlie.

"There she is!!" A voice said behind me. I turned. "Slim?" "Heck yea!!" He hugged me. The rest of the guys appeared including Kells. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked after giving them all a hug. "Here to party!" Kells said holding up two bottles of ciroc. I rolled my eyes.