Chapter 11

With all the album hype, two of our songs started to get played on some local radio stations. Nothing big. But kinda big for us.
They doc cleared me to return to WWE. But with the album WWE is hesitating on my return and are trying to play a perfect return.

Tonight is the Royal Rumble Ppv. No one knows I'm here except Mark and all the head wwe people. Not even John knows I'm here. They have me locked away from everyone in my own dressing room. Not really locked but far away from everyone else. I got ready and waited for the time....

It got to my cue. I walked to the curtain.
They want my return to shock and take everyone off guard.

The Royal Rumble match already start.
I'm entry number 30.
Entry 29 just walked out.

The count down started.

I took a deep breath as the clock hit 5.

Finally

I stepped out. My music played.
I came into the spot light smiling.

Fans shock. Even the guys in the ring stopped and turned to me. I looked to my no longer injured shoulder and shrugged. I then took off towards the ring.

I slid in, springing up.
Sheamus came at me for a brogue. I moved and leading him to the ropes where I tossed him out.

I turned to Zack Ryder, who went for a punch. I blocked and kicked him. He hunched over,i suplexed him up over the ropes.

Adam rise charged as soon as let Zack fall. I ducked and legged him up over the ropes.

The arena erupted. I looked to the four remaining guys in the ring. They all looking at me as well.
Romain... bray Wyatt.... Big Show... and Daniel Bryant.

Rome and Daniel turned to bray and show and attacked them. Rome got bray down. Then went to help Bryant get big show out. They had him over the top rope, trying to push him off.

Wyatt got up and went to get Rome. I ran, drop kick. Rome and Bryant looked at me. Show pushed them off. He looked to me and smiled. I ran to the ropes. Drop kick to the mid section. Sending show off the apron.i stood and smiled down at him as he hurried to his feet.

I felt hands on me. I was sent over the top rope. I gripped on it. Bray tried forcing me out. Rome came up from behind him and sent him over the ropes. I climbed back in the ring. And stepped off to the side allowing Rome and Bryant to go at it.

I waited.

Rome superman punches Bryant. He stumbled into the ropes. Rome hit him again. Sending him out of the ring.

I ran to him, lifting his legs up and over the ropes.
The gripped the rope holding on. I tried to push him out.

Every ounce of strength....
He smiled. Knowing I'm not strong enough. He stood on his feet on the edge of the ring. Standing straight up, still smiling. I looked at him.

Time to do something crazy...

My hand left his shoulders and went up to the side of his face. I smirked. I leaned into him. He started to lower his head to mine. I pulled him in. He slowly closed his eyes.

I crashed my lips to his.
He hesitated at first then kissed back.

I pulled back. His eyes still closed. He slowly opened them. I smiled at him.

Then hit him with an elbow.

He stumbled back, off the apron. Slamming on the floor.

DING DING DING!!!

"The WINNER of the Royal Rumble, Brittany!!!" I fell to my knees in the center of the ring.

The crowd going crazy. I smiled up in amazement

First woman to ever win Royal Rumble.

I got up and went to the ropes to celebrate. I smiled at the fans, and did my usual.

Johns music hit.
The winner of the Royal rumble faces the wwe champion at wrestle mania.
And the champion just so happens to be john.

He walked into view looking at me in disbelief. I turned facing him. He looked down at his belt.

Backstage

"What the hell!? Why didn't you tell me you were returning tonight!? Let alone entering the Royal rumble!!!" I smiled as John flipped out. "Sorry Johnny boy.. Boss's orders." He sighed. "I'm not wrestling you! No!" "John. I'm fine! I just fought in the Royal rumble. I think I'm okay to wrestle you." He looked at me. "Really? How do you know you won't get hurt?"

"Well, cause it's you. And I'll be safe. Plus I know all your moves. I've inly been watching you since I was 8...". "Oh.. so you think you've got this in the bag?" I smiled. "We'll see at wrestle mania."
I walked to my locker room.
"So this is where they hid you?" I nodded and walked in. He followed. "You're really gonna wrestle me?" "Yes. Why? Scared?" I started packing my stuff. He started laughing. "Please of you?!"

"Should be..." Rome said from the door. I turned and smiled at him. "Hey there." He winked at me.

The past couple months me and rome...... well...

Have been

Fooling around.. I guess you could say.
We've fooled around a couple times. No one really knows, just ken and the guys. But not John..

"What a sucky way to lose Joe!" Joe being Romes real name. He shrugged. "Wasn't all bad." He said looking at me. I smirked. "You two okay? Need a sec alone.... I think that kiss might of sparked something..." John jokes.

"Oh... it did." Rome smirked. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Did it?" I teases him. He glared at me. John looked to us. "Okay.. I was joking... no need for the hungry eyes." He turned to me. "How'd you get here?" "Plane.." "You staying for a while?" "Gotta get that belt." I teased. "You staying on the bus?" John asked. Rome looked at me.

"Uhh... yea. If it's okay?" "Of course. I'm gonna go pack. " John said walking out.
"I want you to stay on my bus..." Rome said closing the door. "You didn't ask...". "I am now." "But I already told john.." he walked up to me, grabbing my face. "You looked so sexy knocking me off the ring." I smiled up at him. "Sure you just didn't let me win?" He smirked. "Maybe..." he lowered his head to me. He brought his lips to mine.

After several minutes he pulled away. "Stay with me tonight?" I groaned. "Not tonight..." he sighed. "Tomorrow then?" "Maybe...". "No... yes!" "We'll see..." he leaned in again, kissing me.

"You gonna tell John about us?" I looked up at him. "Uh... I was thinking about it, but what do I call this?" "Having fun... friends with benefits,.. casual sex.... fooling around... take your pick!" I chucked. "Why does he have to know?" He acted hurt. "So you can stay with me and we can...." he leaned in. His hands traveled down.

I pushed him. "Okay..... I will. But gosh.. You gotta wait till tomorrow." "That's a long wait..." He frowned. I shook my head. "Johns probably waiting...." I grabbed my bags and went to the door.
"Wait..." he pulled me back into him.
One hand at my waist, the other on the side of my face. He closed in.