Chapter 19

Finally leg 1 of the tour down.
Damn I'm beat. This is not at all what I thought... And I still have 2 more legs to go.

We have about a month off for the holidays.
Which I need.
I love tour and all but damn.. WWE isn't even that difficult.

I'm gonna miss the guys. Over the past month we've all gotten pretty close. They're all like brothers to me.
Well except Justin of course.

If I missed him that much just from our short thanksgiving break, I can't imagine a month!

I'm not going straight home for the holidays. I decided to make appearances at WWE for the next two weeks then go home.

I know I shouldn't work cause I need to rest. But I just want to get back in the ring for a while. Cause soon I won't be able to.

I'm going with WWE to tribute to the troops next week.
As of now were waiting for the crew to finish loading the stuff.

Most if the guys are packing their stuff to go home. I packed to head home to my Miami penthouse so I can pack WWE gear and head on the road.

I laid on the couch in the back room.
There was a knock.
"Whatcha doing in here. All.. Alone?" Justin asked from the door. I looked to him. "Just chillin, finish packing?" He nodded and sat beside me. "I still can't believe you're going back to wwe work." "I have to stay occupied."  "You can do something else! You need rest! It's you're first tour you need all the rest you can get!"  "Gosh stop worrying mom." I said grabbing my phone. Still laying on my back.

I felt his hand start to brush through my hair. "I just don't want you to over do it."  "I'll be fine. It's wwe. I know what I'm doing!" He chuckled.

I stared up at my phone, texting Ali.
"I'm gonna miss you." Justin softly said. I moved my phone so I could look at him. I puzzled. "A month without seeing you.."  "Stoppp. Don't start please!" I tried laughing a bit. "I don't want to say bye just yet."  "Tomorrow morning we all go our separate ways.. It kinda is time to say bye." I rolled over so I faced the couch. I curled up in a ball. "I hate saying bye." He chuckled cause the way I said it, sounding like a kid.

He pulled my head onto his lap, forcing me to scoot up. "I've seen this face everyday for the past month.. Now.. It'll be another month till I see it again." He said lightly running his finger tips around my face. Leaving tingles. I smiled. "Not true. You'll see it on tv. Mondays and Friday nights! Oh and next week you can Monday Tuesday and Wednesday! Or anytime on the WWE app for just 9.99!!" He laughed. "It's still not the same seeing it in person. Cause let's face it. It's way more beautiful in person." He said leaning down. I turned my face to hes. I smiled as he brought his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and waited.

Just as his lips came close, "HEY! None if that on the bus!!!" Vic yelled waking in. Behind him Kellin and Jaime. Justin sat up and leaned back. "Way to interrupt." Justin mumbled. I laughed and sat up. "What brings you guys over?"  "Well our buses are all going different paths tomorrow, and our bus leaves at 8, theirs is leaving.." Vic said looking to Kellin to finish. "At 7" "right. So we wanted to stop by and say bye before. Just in case we forget or don't have time to tomorrow." I laughed and stood as Kellin walked towards me with open arms. I walked into them,hugging back. 

I let go of Kellin, right away Vic pulled me into a hug. Jaime joined in. "We starting a group hug?" I asked as Kellin joined. They laughed and let go. "I'm sure I'll see you guys in the morning." I said as their faces grew long. "I hope so. I need to see my Mexican buddy!!" Vic said nudging me. "Oh ya! If you're family made tamales, you better bring some! I wanna try them!" Jaime said. "Yes!! Of course! I want a couple dozen myself!" They laughed.