Chapter 3

********** a bit late...

Oh we'll enjoy!
***********

We got to the next city early, so we decided to hit a local gym.
We were there for a good couple hours. I had john record me power lifting, I posted it on insta and twitter
•just dress up•

We went to the arena for the show. Again... Mark called me into his office. But this time it wasn't just him.. As soon as I walked in I saw Mr. McMahon and two other men that I've never seen before.

"Please sit." Mark said as I walked in. I shook McMahon's hand before sitting. "Well ms. Garcia I'm sure you're winding who these two gentlemen are?" I nodded. "This is Rhonda Rousey's manager and-" he went on introducing the other guy. But all I heard was her name.. they continued to talk.

"So... were gonna fight?" I asked confused on everything they just explained to me.. "yes, what's more perfect then the top two female athletes going head to head to see who's the best!" I sighed. "How?... Will it work?"
They explained again everything...

"So...were gonna legit... fight in the octagon...?" "Yes, that's the plan!" "But we're legit like punching and kicking... All UFC no wwe?" "No, you'll be dressed in your wwe gear to prove you are a real wrestler." "that's if she does win.."Rhonda's manager spoke up. "What's the catch?" "You lose... Rhonda was right. You win..". "Rhonda's agreed to make it a championship match." Her manager quickly said.

I froze.
"...What.... the... UFC women's championship belt.. could be mine?.. If I win?" "That's IF you win.." her manager said again. "When's the big match?" "January." "That's like a month away...". "Ya.. you gotta get training! I'm sure a couple of these guys can help..."
The door opened, in walked CM Punk(who I'm already cool with), Brock Lesnar, and Batista. "Now they've all volunteered to help you out. They all have a UFC background and know what is like to go from wwe to UFC.... These two also have stepped forward to help out. They have more UFC experience..." the door opened again. In walked the Huntington bad boy, Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson.

I froze again... "You know them right?" I slowly nodded as I shook their hands. "But why?" "Why what?" Punk asked. "Why are you guys willing to help me? Not that I don't appreciate it, I do! But why?" "Why not?" Brock said. "We want you to win that match! And we're gonna help you win!" Batista said. "This is for real?." I asked still not processing it fully. "100 percent!" Mark said. "Now, run off! Set up training schedules with them and... Train!" "You'll need it. Rhonda's not holding back one bit..." I nodded and stood turning to the door. "Oh, and Rhonda's coming out to interrupt your match tonight." I stopped and turned. "She's here?" "Yes, that's how the match gets set up." I nodded again and turned one last time and left with my trainers following.

I went to the food area. I served fruit and veggies and sat at an empty table. The trainers following me. "So you ready!?" Pink asked sitting beside me. "Actually... I haven't fully processed it." "Well you better... it's coming quicker then you think." Brock said. I sighed

We sat and planned the schedule out for training. Everyday.... great. They're gonna travel with me. To each city and live event. Do before shows we'll go train at local gyms as much as possible.

I went to the locker room to prep for my match. All I can think of is Rhonda interfering.

ON SCREEN

1,2... kick out.
I screamed as Eva mare wouldn't give up and lose. I got up, kicking her several times. I climbed up the ropes, I was about the 5 star frog splash her when..
Rhonda walks out. I stopped in place looking to her. She smiled at me. Before I could smile back, I got the mat. Eva suddenly at her feet, knocking me off the ropes. She locked a submission hold. I broke out. I applied my finisher, staring at Rhonda as I squeezed Eva tighter. Finally I covered her. Her limp body laid flat.
1
2
3
I dropped her leg and got up. Still connecting eye contact. Eva rolled out of the ring.
Rhonda with a mic in hand
"Cute. What ever that was.." She paced the top of the ramp. I grabbed my belts from the ref and put them on my shoulders. "You really think you're a real wrestler?" I nodded. "Let's see...". "Come on!" I yelled at her, opening the ropes. "In there? Nah.. I was thinking a more sided ring..." The crowd cheered. "Like the octagon?" She smiled. "What do you say?" I grabbed a mic. "To shut you up and prove I'm a wrestler... I'd wrestle you in any shaped ring.. You're on!" I dropped the mic and backed up.
Only to find Eva hitting me from behind. Rhonda ran down the ramp. I quickly took care of Eva just in time to get Rhonda. Power slam. She rushed out the ring shocked. "Come on!!!" I yes as she backed away.

I walked to the locker room. John ran up beside me stopping me. "They serious? You're gonna fight Rhonda in the octagon?" I nodded. "Got myself some trainers too!"I said as all 5 of them approached. "Don't need me I see.." John said lowering his head. "of course you can help! I need you! Oh and I want my cousin to coach me. He used to wrestle in high school and coach my other cousin when he did mma." John nodded. "So, we gotta take a trip to White House to ask him tomorrow." He nodded again.

Raw ended and I flew to White House, I got there early morning and went straight to my cousins house hoping to catch him before he left for work. Wwe just recently got us personal drivers so we don't have to rent cars or use cabs. So my driver is mark.
We pulled up to my cousins. I got out and went to the door. I knocked. My cousin amber opened
"Brit? Hey". "Hey is Lucas still here?" "Uhh, yea. He's in here." Sheets me to the kitchen. He saw sight of me. "Hey!!! What are you doing here?" "I actually came to ask you something..." he poured his coffe in a mug. "What about?" My cousin amber left the room to get the kids ready for school. Since it's Tuesday...

"Have you been watching the show lately?" He chuckled. "Every week! Even if I didn't, you're all over the media Brit." "So you watch last night?" "Ya.... ya!" "So you know of the whole Rhonda thing.." He nodded and took a drink from his mug. "Well... mid coaching me?" "For?" "The match?!" "Y'all are serious?!" "Ya!... My reaction exactly.. So will you?" "Hell yea!!" I smiled. "Okay! On my off days I'm coming back here to train at my house so I'll text you when all that is." He nodded. "Hell yea. So you guys are really gonna fight?!" "Yup... only a month to prepare....". "Well better get training! Rhonda's a beast!" "Ya.... tell me about it. I gotta fly to Texas after this and head straight to the gym for my first training session with cm punk, batista, brick lesnar, john, Tito Ortiz, and rampage Jackson." "No shit!?" I nodded. "Wwe man... Well you should get going! Don't wanna be late!" I stood "right. Thank you Sooo much! I'll text you!" I hugged him, amber and the kids before leaving.

I got to the gym in Texas. John told me to meet them at. It's 12 o'clock exactly when I got there.

"You might actually have a chance.."John said during our water break. "Might? So ypu didn't think I had a chance?" "Honestly... no. But your catching on fast. You have a solid punch." I nodded and stood up.