Chapter 18

After taking the pic I said my goodbye to my old coworkers and we loaded up in the bus.

Next city!

Week later.

Me and Justin have been getting close....
If you know what I mean.

Full out couple mode.

It's kinda weird but I like it... He's different. A good different.

He's a complete goof ball!

During meet and greets now we mess with each other.
We'd throw paper balls at each other randomly. Shout out something dumb. We'd run to one another and tackle each other. Just be weird together.

The fans approve. And I'm glad. Not that I needed it. It just feels good to know they're happy.

we have a show today in Iowa. And we're visiting my cousin who live in Tennessee but they weren't there when we had our show cause they were here. They're here visiting people. Or more like a vacation...

The bus pulled up to the house. I stepped out and saw right away my little cousins who aren't so little anymore running around. Next thing I know Amber my cousin their mom walks out. "Hey Brit!" I walked up to her. "Hey! We got here early so we thought we'd stop by for a bit." I said hugging her.

We went inside. "Where's Lucas?" "Downstairs tattooing." She said leading Us Down stairs. "Babe?" Amber yelled out. "Yea?" He looked up just as we reached the bottom of the stairs. "Heyyy what's going on?!" He asked through his big smile. "Nothing just had some free time. Whatcha up to?" "Same ole same ole tattooing!"
"Nice nice. What are you guys doing later tonight?" "Ehhh idk. Hanging out." "Well since you guys couldn't make it to the Nashville one... Wanna go tonight?" I asked pulling tickets out of my pocket. "Hell yeah!" Amber said grabbing them. "For real it's about time we saw you perform."

The rest of the guys came over to chill for a bit. We were all down stairs hanging. Lucas was finishing up the tattoo. "Brit." He called for me. "Yea?" He waved me over. "It needs something..." He went into detail about the tattoo and felt like it could use something. "You could..." I went in to describing ideas. "I like that one. Alright let's do it!" He went on and added one of the things I suggested.

"Yes! It's perfect! Thank you so much!!" The newly tatted guy said to lucas as he admired his work. "Don't thank me. Thank Brit. It was okay before she suggested what she did." The guy turned to me. "thank you! And may I say. Huge fan so an even better thank you!" I smiled. "You're welcome!"

They guy left shortly after. "You tattoo?" Justin asked as he looked around the tattoo wall in the basement. "Ya I used to... My walls over there of all the ones I did." I pointed him to the area. "I've helped lucas and some of them." He stared at the wall. "When'd you start?" "I've always drawn stuff and around 17 he taught me how the put together the guy and stuff and it didn't take long to get the hang of it...." "She picked it up really fast! And plus she already drew things way better then me at her age. I didn't start drawing till I was in my 20s." Lucas spoke up. They nodded.

"I don't believe it..." Jack said. "You did not tattoo these! They're too good! There's no way!" "Why? You think I'm not cool enough to tattoo?" "Not saying that. I just... Don't believe it." "I'll tattoo you right now." "Yea right!" "I will! Tell me an idea I'll draw it up and tattoo you!" Every ones attention was on us now.

He looked at me. "You serious?" "Hell yea! Just to prove I can!" "I gotta see this.." Vic said leaning in. "Come on!" "Okay.."

We brain stormed ideas.