Chapter 16

*************** late.

Hope you enjoy it though!!!
*************

I drove back to my house and fell asleep.

5 months later!

November

First day of tour

We pulled up to the venue in Fresno California. The bus stopped.
"Alright who ready!???!!" Kenny yelled as we gathered what we needed. I smiled. "How many people are here already?" "Quite a bunch for it only being noon."
We walked off the bus towards to doors. Some fans spotted us and began to yell.

I smiled at them as we walked in. The Pierce the veil boys were running around the stage. "Look who finally shows up!" Vic yelled. We waved and walked backstage.

"Hey! You guys! Finally!" Kellin said to us. "What's up who's ready to killlll this!!!" Jack yelled jumping up on the couch.

We said hello to everyone before heading to sound check.

I stood on stage in front of the mic.
"Alright!! Nice! Great job." Our sound guy jimmy said. I took a deep breath.
First day of tour.
Sold out..
Pressures on..

"You guys can go chill in the back. Eat whatever. Be back before meet and greet though! That's at 5 so I want you back at 4:30!"

"So we have 2 hours to kill.. Nice." Char said sarcastically.

We walked backstage as sleeping with sirens took sound check. "Where do you guys wanna eat?" Vic asked picking at the full table of food. "Uhh isn't there food right there?" "This? It's just snack food." Mike said making a plate. I shook my head. "Well what's good around here?" They thought...
"Oh! Want some bomb ass tacos?!" Tony asked.

Well all looked at him. "Uhhh hell yes!" "Alright! Let's roll!" Jaime said jumping up. I looked to Kenny, who had a video camera glued to him. "You've been recording this whole time?" I asked. "Ya! Jimmy recorded during sound check."
"Why you guys recording?" Vic asked. "We're doing a video series on YouTube for the fans. Posting every episodes every Sunday. Recording just about every day. And everyday is someone different. Like today's Wednesday so it's all of us. Monday's are Brits day, she records and shows fans what she does daily. Tuesday's Charlie's. Thursday's Matt and Fridays mine. Saturday's are edit days and ya post Sunday." "Dang... Well good luck with that!" "Ya that's a shit ton to do while on tour."

"Speaking of fans... Wanna go now?" Charlie asked me. I nodded and turned to Matt and Kenny. They nodded. "Alright." We went to the door. "Where you guys going?" "Talk to fans.." "Ya were been on Twitter and insta seeing the fans who got here at the butt crack of dawn. So for that we're gonna go out there." They nodded. "We'll be back!" I yelled walking out.

We walked around the back of the building to the front. Opposite of the camped out fans. One by one. We'd walk to them, sitting in random places in line. Matt and Charlie went towards the back. Mainly to distract them from crowding me in the front. Kenny went to the middle ish.

I sat on the floor across from the start of the line. I could hear some fans whispering one finally got UK and walked towards me. "Ar- aren't you..... Brit-brittany?" I looked up at her smiling. Her eyes widened "oh my gosh!" She covered her mouth. "Finally! Someone recognized me!" I stood up. "Yes I am. Your name?" She stared at me in amusement. "Ja-Jay." "Well it's nice to meet you Jay! You've been here since 8 right?" She looked shocked. "How'd you know?!" "Twitter! Duh!!! That's actually why I'm out here... Those your friends?" I said looking behind her to the group of people staring at us. She nodded slowly.

We walked to them. They stared not saying anything. "Soooo what's everyone's name?!!" I asked. They slowly one by one introduced the self. I smiled and started talking to them all.

"Well, we're about to all go eat." Matt Charlie and Kenny walked up. "But we came out here really to thank you guys in person for your dedication, coming here so early in the morning waiting first in line. It means the world to us that you guys care that much to be bored for hours just to see us for like 30 minutes on stage. So for that... We're gonna try something tonight. But you can't tell anyone at all! We want to do this at every show. During our set when I say, do this.. Wait huddle up I don't want anyone else to see this." We grouped up. "Do this.." I did a hand sign. "When I say!! And you'll get a special surprise. Okay?" They all nodded. "Okay! Well we will see you guys in there!" We said goodbyes before walking in the front doors. We went straight to the back rooms.

We got ready and went to eat.
We got back just in time for meet and greet. We stood at each of our band banners as the crowd entered. The line goes SWS, PTV, and then us ITD. we had music playing over head.
Of mice and men second and Sebring started to play. Matt looked at me. "What?" "Music?" "Soo?" "Mhmm.." "It's just his music. I'm fine!" He rolled his eyes.

The last group of fans left. "Enjoy your first meet and greet?" Justin asked throwing his arm around me. "I've had them before with WWE." "Yea well this is music.... It's different." I nodded. "Won't disagree there..."
"you pumped!!!" Jack yelled pulling me away from Justin. "Hell yea!"

We messed around back stage. Legit doing dumb shit. We took a couple shots to get more hyped. Before I knew it bear tooth took the stage.

They walked off stage and came to the back. I sat on the couch. Caleb(lead singer of BT) walked up behind me. "You ready?!!!" He whispered in my ear. Before I could answer he shook his sweat drenched hair on me. "Ew okay stop!!!" I jumped up. "That was gross!!" "Oh just wait. I'm gonna do that to you when I get off stage." Justin said taking the seat I jumped out of. I looked down at him. He winked. "Get you all wet.." I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Guys don't freak her out too much! It's the first day!" Kellin said. "What she's the only girl. We kinda have to." I shook my head. Great...

PTV went on.
25 minutes later...
They walked back stage. "Damn that crowd is on fire!!!" Tony said plopping down on the couch. The rest grabbed monsters and say. I looked at my phone as nerves hit. I took a deep breath.
"You okay?" Kellin asked. I nodded. "Gettin nervous?" "Little bit.." "They'll pass. Trust me. Just try to relax."

SWS went out.
I sat still in a chair.
Why am I so scared?
Our first live concert...
I looked down. "Bring that head up!" Vic said tapping my shoulder.

I decided to get up and venture off by myself. I finished vocal warm ups. I paced the empty room I found. There was a knock. "Ya?" "They're about to get off stage." "Okay!!" I opened the door. "You ready?" I nodded. "Let's get it!!"

We stood with everyone. SWS walked back cheering. "Great way to kick off tour!!" Kellin said. Justin ran up to me. "Ready?" "For?" He smiled and grabbed me, rubbing his sweaty hair on me. "Justin!!!" I tired to pull away. He pulled me closer.

He finally let go. Kenny pulled me into our huddle. We leaned in. "Wait! First they're someone here to celebrate the first show..." Ken said standing back up. He looked at me. "Hey!" Johns voice yelled. I turned around to caught his smile. "You're here?!" "Yea!!" I walked to him and hugged him. "So tense... Chill out!" he shook me.
"Alright get back in here." Kenny yelled.

We did our dumb chant then did our hand shakes. "Okay... They're ready!" I went to John and did our hand shake. "Make me proud!" I turned and walked towards the stage. They handed me my mic. The fans chanting I T D. I smiled.

I ran out onto the dark fog covered stage. Lights slowly began to brighten.

They screamed at sight of me. "You ready?" I said into the mic.

They exploded.

I smiled and started singing.

They got quiet.

Kenny
Charlie
And Matt came out and started playing..