⭐️fight⭐️

Sejoh vb gc

wya iWacHan🙄

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
putting on my vaseline 🙄

please🙄

are we using weapons?

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
no, fist fight

bet 😏

kawa✨:
y/n plz

just stand there and watch
pretty boi 🙄

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
u better cheer for me
crappykawa

imagine making ur best friend
pick between their best friends 😐

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
imagine 🙄
--

You are with your hair in a low bun and have a hoodie over your uniform waiting behind the school.

just then you see your best friend and the whole volleyball team come closer.

"Oikawa!" you run up and hug him in front of the team. he hugs you back with a tight hug then you let go.

"Which one of y'all is iwachan?" Then a really hot guy with spiked hair steps up. He was taller than you by a lot.

"Ready when you are." he states with a smirk that was so sexy to you for some reason. "Oh please, i'll murder you" you state with a glare which iwazumi found hot.

"So much talk, where's the action?" he mocks walking closer. You don't break eye contact. "If you want action then start" you state shrugging your shoulders. "I don't like your tone ma'am" he states in a husky voice.

He pins you to the wall. You had no where to go. "Now what? your helpless. You little shit" he whispered in your ear. You both stare into each others eyes. You felt something, something wierd. You felt weak too.

"if i'm a little shit then your a little bitch" you state with a smirk. He looks down and trails up your body. His eyes then meet your lips. "For a girl who wants to fight me, she sure isn't do anything about it" he licks his lips still staring at yours. He then looks up to your eyes.

"So what's your story? i know you have one" he states in a taunting tone. "A helpless girl who resorts to bad talking. But once she's all caught, she's quiet. what else is there to you? my little shit" he states inching closer to you.

You then kick him in the knee and he groans in your ear. Making you shiver. He didn't let you go and was still had you to the wall.

"You tried, i guess it's my turn" he whispers. He grabs your rists and pins them over your head still to the wall.

"Next time, don't be so submissive to me. It's a turn on" he says as he then lets you go. He walks back to his team that was watching intently. Oikawa was smirking the whole time.

"You're a very interesting girl, Y/n." iwazumi states walking back with his team. Oikawa runs up to you.

"Girl what was that?! are my two best friends in love~?" he teases. You make a cringed face. "He's an asshole, i don't like him oikawa." He sighs and raps his arm around yours. "Wanna go to that new restaurant? i heard they have
(f/f)" You nod and you both go off.