💃🛹sk8ter🛹😩

Sejoh gc:

Lil mama a party
girl she just wanna have
fun to 😩

Iwa☁️:
huh?

Kawa✨:
They say u ain't wifey
type but idc i want u 😩😩

she like to do drugs to💀

Kyotani:
she in love with guns to😳

Kawa✨:
They say u too piped up

but think that i love u 😩

Iwa☁️:
u love me too right? 👁👁

kawa✨:
Don't get insecure now
iwachan😭

yea iwachan😩

Iwa☁️:
😐

Kyotani:
Y/n wanna hangout?

sureeee

Iwa☁️:
Hold up

Iwa☁️:
When
where
with who?
Time?
location?
Istg if u try hitting on
her-
And u better protect her
from unwanted horny guys 🤝

dam chill

Kyotani:
Just me and Suna

omg Rin😭

i miss him🥲

Iwa☁️:
Rlly now?

chill he helped
me through hard times

Iwa☁️:
Like how u help me
with my insecurities?

yea

Kyotani:
Ur insecure?

Kawa✨:
Who isn't?

Matsukawa:
Me 💃💃

Hanamaki:
u tell em 🕺🕺

Iwa☁️:
I mean u can hangout
w whoever bc ik ur mine
but just be careful

ik daddy 🙄

Iwa☁️:
Say that again but
replace 'ik' with yes and
drop the emoji.

yes daddy

Iwa☁️:
good girl ❤️

Do i bring my longboard?

Kyotani:
yuh
——-

You get ready and wear a black hoodie with camouflage jeans and black boots

You and Kyotani meet up and start skating together to the park y'all were gonna meet suna at.

When you guys finally get there you see Suna attempt a trick on his board. He sighs as he failed, but you run up to him.

"Next time don't fall on your face dingus" You joke behind him. He widens his eyes and turns around. "Omg Y/n!" He hugs you with a smile.

"Holy shit it's been forever!" He states letting go. "Yea, so you gotten any better with your board?" You ask. He sighs "Kinda, wanna see?" you nod.

He shows you different tricks he's been learning. Some he did great on, and some he needed more practice.

"Your not still smoking are you?" He asks while you guys stoped at 7/11.

"Yea i stopped" You state. He nods "Good. Smoking is bad for your health." You look at him. "You never smoked Rin?" He sighs. "Nah, i'm a volleyball player, i can't damage my lungs like that"

"Wanna get slushees?" Kyotani asks. Everyone goes inside and you get (favorite flavor) slushee. And suna just mixes a bunch of flavors together(i used to do that lol). Kyotani gets cherry.

You all pay and leave on your boards skating back to the park. "So Y/n, how's your love life?" Rin asks. "Are you single? Because i've kinda always liked yo-" Kyotani sighs and cuts him off. "She's dating Iwazumi don't even try man"

Suna looks at you and you nod. He sighs and nods. "Alright then. Iwazumi-san is lucky"

"Yea and the tension between them is crazy" Kyotani states. You shrug "I don't think there's much tension" Kyotani sighs. "It's literally the title of this book" You and Suna look at him confused.

"Never mind" He states.

After a long day you finally get home and after showering and brushing your teeth you get in bed.

"Should i call him?" You wonder. You then call him.

"Hey, how was it?" Iwazumi asks. You smile and fix your phone since your on facetime. "It was fun" You state putting your chin in your hands. "I'm lowkey exhausted" You state yawning.

"Go to sleep then stupid" He states with a small smile. "Yea yea i might" You state. "Sometimes i can't sleep" He sighs. "You tell me this now? You know whenever you can't sleep you can call me" You nod. "So even we can just sleep on the call?" He nods. "I don't see why not"

So that's what you both did. He actually sang you a little song which his voice was heavenly. You drift to sleep. He then does the same, after smiling at you.