🤨das suspicous🤨

Osamu;

Hey wanna meet up?

To chat?

Lemme let Iwa know

Why?

bc he's my bf and
deserves to know if
i'm meeting up w an ex
even if they're my friend still

Yea ok wtv

Meet at the park.

ok
—-

You sigh and see Iwazumi on your chair in your room. He's playing on your playstation.

"Hey Hajime i'm hanging out with Samu" He looks at you with a raised brow. "Alone?" You nod.

"Is Toru busy?" He asks. You sigh and shrug. "K well see if he can go with you" You roll your eyes. "He's not gonna do anything Iwa" Iwazumi pauses the game.

"My gut is telling me something else"

"Youre just jealous" You state. "It's fine and i can protect myself. I'm leaving now" You state walking off.

"Bring Oikawa with you!" But you were already out the door. Iwazumi sighs and texts Oikawa.

You see Osamu and hug him. "Heyyy sorry i had a small argument with Iwa" He nods and you both start walking around.

"You know...i sorta miss having you around all the time" He states playing with your hair. You chuckle, "well i am likeable" He nods. "You are indeed"

You both sit on a bench near the water. "So are you intimate with him?" He asks. That was out of know where. "Uh not yet but why do you care?" You ask. Osamu lets out a sigh...of relief?

"Your still pure than..that's good" You raise a brow. "Your just so beautiful, it would be a shame if something happened to your perfect body"

Ok chill dude. "Uh okay?" You state. He keeps looking around as if searching for something.

His phone rings and he looked relieved, "Uh lemme take this real quick" He stands up and walks to where you can't hear him and talks on the phone.

You check your phone to see a text from Oikawa asking where you were. You reply with the location.

"Alright uh my friend is coming to hangout with us...i found this picnic spot in the woods and they're waiting for us" Osamu states with a smile.

"Oh okay" you shrug and he grabs your hand. "Uh Samu?" He looks down and looks up to the right. "Oh you could fall in the water, just taking precautions" He states. You nod and continue walking.

As you guys get deeper in the woods you feel like your being watched.

"Hey um..how much further?" You ask. He smiles at you and states "not too long now pretty" He then proceeded to laugh to himself..?

You both reach an area and there's a blanket, and..rope?

"Uh Samu what is this-" Your cut off by a hand on your mouth. Someone came up from behind you.

"Don't even try to fight it" Osamu shrugs grabbing the rope.

Just then you hear someone shout "Heyyy!
Y/n!! there you are! I thought we were gonna go skating today!" Suna.

"Why are you guys holding her like that?" Suna states crossing his arms. Osamu rubs his neck, "Roleplay...and Suna! didn't expect you here ahaha" Osamu states.

Suna nods and says "So y/n's dad said she needs to get home now. And informed me to take her home" Suna states. Samu sighs and signals the guy to let go of you.

Suna hugs you and whispers in your ear "Play along"

So he holds your hand. "So Y/n you told your dad we'd meet up today right? did you forget?" You nod. "Yea i'm sorry. Again I can't hangiut Samu i already promised Rin! i just forgot" Suna nods and states "Well be going now"

You both leave and Suna doesn't let go of you. As you guys reach the park he sighs in relief and you see Oikawa standing there with his arms crossed.

"What happened?" He asks. Suna explains.

"I saw Y/n with Samu, i decided to um..eavesdrop and heard Osamu state on the phone he was gonna have some sorta "fun" with y/n and i caught them before anything happened"

You were followed by Suna? He honestly saved you from something bad that could have happened.

"Thanks Rin for helping me" You state hugging him. He nods and hugs back. Oikawa takes you back home and when you enter your room your immediately embraced by Iwazumi.

"Holy fuck your okay" He states. He looks at you and his eyes travel everywhere. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

You shake your head. He sighs in relief, "I'm sorry but i was right" He states. You sigh "Yea i'm sorry for overreacting" you state.

He kisses your forehead. "We have to listen to eachother y/n."

You both cuddle in bed watching whatever movie or show i honestly don't know.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Add my discord so we can talk bc i have no social life 💃. kenmassidehoe#8031

And to the girls, guys and non binary out there be safe when meeting with people. U never know what could happen.