😃pain😄

Warning: Death (?)
———————-
Suna comes back to the hospital cleaned up. Like nothing happened. He acted like he never knew anything. Everyone bought it.

-

After about 1 month Becky was stated as "missing" but no one really cared.

Suna was reading a wattpad story to you when you open your eyes and scan the room. "I'm awake again finally" you groan. Suna looks up and widens his eyes. "Y/n thank god!" He hugs you lightly and you smile. "Hey bro"

You and Suna talk and he feels different. His stomach stopped hurting, until..

He remembered how Iwazumi would react to you being Awake again. He's the boyfriend..Sunas heart then starts to ache. And he coughs.

"I must be hallucinating, i thought you just coughed up a petal" You shrug. He nods "Right..."

Iwazumi comes back with Oikawa and Kyotani and they all gasp. "You're awake!!" Oikawa squeals and hugs you. "Yea" you state. Iwazumi then hugs you and kisses you. Suna sighs.

The doctor does some tests and allows you to go home but under serious watch.

You walk with them and Oikawa suggests to go to a cafe. Everyone agrees.

You all eat some milk bread and drink coffee or tea or whatever. Iwazumi flirts non stop which you roll your eyes at.

"Oh fuck, did you hear? That becky chick is missing" Kyotani states, You scoff. "Good"

Then there was karaoke. Oikawa practically begged you and suna to sing together.

Suna chose the song, "Hold on, we're going home"- Drake

You both see the amused friends in front of you. "Ready Rin?" you ask. He coughs a little then nods. "Yea"

The beat starts and suna sings first, "I got my eyes on you, You're everything that i see. I want your hot love and emotion endlessly~"

"I can't get over you. You left your mark on me, i want your hot love and emotion endlessly~"

"Yea Suna get it!!" Oikawa cheers. Suna and You smile and you sing the next part.

"Cause you're a good girl and you know it. You act so different around me. Cause your a good girl and you know it. I know exactly who you could be~"

Iwazumi smiles lovingly at you. You're beautiful angelic voice.

You and Suna then harmonize, "Just hold on we're going home~"

After karaoke you all started walking to who knows where. Iwazumi is holding your hand as you were chatting with Suna and Kyotani about how you wanted a new board.

"So Suna why are you still Single?" Iwazumi states. Suna scoffs and sighs "It's funny really...just unrequited love" Iwazumi stops walking and so does everyone else.

"Hey bro, are you okay? I know how that feels." Kyotani states. Suna nods "Yea no i'm fine-" He didn't finish his sentence as he coughs up blood and petals. "Fuck not again" He states.

"What you mean again?! What's this?!" Oikawa asks. Suna sighs and Kyotani whispers but everyone heard "HanaHaki disease..."

"Who's this girl? Lemme give her a piece of my mind!" Kyotani states. Suna shakes his head "It's not her fault. She fell in love with someone else.."

"Forget it, let's just go" Suna states walking. Everyone stays quiet as they walk. You put in your headphones and play some music.

You guys stop at a light, so you take out your phone and text Sarah.

You didn't even notice the others walking. Oikawa realizes and yells "Y/n! Cmon!"

Suna turns to see you look up surprised and start walking. Suna runs to you, He noticed the truck.

Suna swiftly pulls you by your waits and sorta throws you out of the way, and the truck hits him hard.

It took you a little to realize what the duck just happened. You run up to suna and so does everyone else. The guy in the truck gets out. "Shit! i'll call 911"

Suna opens his eyes to see you guys. He smiles at you and says "Like i said, I'm sneaky" He chuckles a bit and coughs up more petals.

He sees your tears, "Hey hey it's okay...it's my time anyways.." You widen your eyes. "What the fuck do you mean?! you're not dying on us!" Kyotani yells. Suna sighs

"Y/n...i love you.." Everyone went silent.

"...i don't love you as a friend...i love you as a lover..." He sighs and raises his hand to you. But takes his last breath and closes his eyes.

His hand drops. Oikawa checks and "No pulse"

"Huh?!" You freak out. "What the- No!"

"No!" You yell crying now. Iwazumi lets out some tears as he holds you. Kyotani, Oikawa..they were crying too.

Suna...
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

They not gonna like this one 🌚

Fuck i just realize this whole time i spelled Iwaizumi wrong 💀