💠she a runner, she a trackstar💠

You finally get to the place and take a seat in the front row. You see Iwazumi stretching. "Babe!" you yell. He looks up and see you.

A smile forms on his face and he winks at you, then forms a heart with his hands. Oikawa waves at you "Y/n-channnn~"

The game begins and Iwazumi is to serve. He does an overhand serve. The other team received it.

The other team scores a point. As things go on you see Oikawa setting to Iwazumi a lot. He told you that he usually sets to Iwazumi when he gets frustrated or doesn't know what to do.

"Tooru you got this!" you yell. "When you win i'll buy you milkbread!" He looks at you and smiles.

So far Itachiyama is winning. Oikawa is up to serve. He scores his team a point each serve. "Periodtt Oikawa!" He chuckles at your remark.

"Hey your close with Oikawa-san?" You turn around and see a group of oikawas fan girls. "Uh yea he's my best friend why?" She scoffs.

"Your lucky you get to fuck him" Huh? "Um i don't see him as anything more than a friend. And i'm dating Hajime anyways" She raises a brow. "Oikawa-san's minion?" This bitch

"He's more than that, so if you would kindly shut the fuck up, that'd be great" You state crossing your arms. Suna can already tell where this is going and frees up his storage a bit.

Than a girl comes up from the crowd of fan girls and scoffs. "So you're y/n huh?" She then giggled. "Hajime sure didn't upgrade" Wait..Becky?

"Tf are you?" you ask. She smirks "Call me Becky.." You get more irritated. "Hajime will be going home with me. I already tried talking to him before his game. But he seemed depressed, i guess because he realized i'm better and he doesn't want to break your little heart" She teased.

Don't hit her don't hit her don't hit her...

"Once i steal Hajime from you, i'll use him until he can't live without me. Then i'll simply leave him." She states looking at her nails.

Oh so she wants to fight?

"I would shut up if you know what's good for you. You don't know anything about Hajime" You state firmly walking closer to her.

"Oh really? I know he's packing 5 inches" (alright don't come for me. I know for a fact i don't want some 8 inch in my pussy. That shit hurts.)

"I'm glad he left such a lowlife bitch like you." You tell her. She scoffs and slaps you. Perfect.

You swing on her, and she falls to the floor. "Now why would you slap me?" You state innocently. She scoffs and gets up to throw a punch at you.

The fight breaks lose.

The crowd comes around you and the girl. Suna keeps recording as he watched The match.

Oikawa looks up to see some people focused on something else. "Hey Iwa-chan what's going on?" He says. Kyotani looks and squints a bit, to see you and some girl fighting. "Holy shit it's Y/n!" Iwazumi then looks at Kyotani. "What?"

"She's fighting someone!" Kyotani states with a proud look on his face. Oikawa sighs and the game and fight continue.

Becky is bleeding and has bruises all over her face. You're bruised up too. She takes out her pocket knife and stabs you. Causing you to fall. Suna widens his eyes and tries getting Becky off of you.

Becky picks you up, and then throws you from the stands. you land in the middle of the court bleeding. The game stops and the players have wide eyes.

Iwazumi runs to you. "Y/n?!" He panics and tries stopping the blood. "shit shit shit shit Y/n who did this to you?!"

"B-Becky..." Then everything goes black. You fainted from loss of blood. Iwazumi rages, "The fuck was Becky thinking!" Oikawa runs up with the medic and coach. "Excuse me Iwazumi-kun well take l/n-kun to the hospital" The medic states.

Iwazumi stays freaking out and raging. He then punches the floor a couple times and yells. No one has seen him this angry before.

"Iwa-chan....you can hit my chest if you need" Oikawa states. Iwazumi then out of anger, proceeded to punch Oikawa multiple times.

"Alright Iwazumi i think you'll sit out of the rest of the game with everything happening. Go make sure your girlfriend is okay" Coach states. Iwazumi nods and bows. He then runs off, but first he's gonna find Becky and have a little talk.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Not me making unnecessary drama 😩