⚜️Osamus cologne⚜️

Sejoh gc:

What do y'all want
from mcdonald's?

Kyotani:
nuggets

anyone else?

Iwa☁️:
water and large fries

das it?😕

Iwa☁️:
why? u want my fries?

i-

boy u need to eat

Iwa☁️:
I do eat, healthy food

Kawa✨:
Omg i'll take a big mac with mac sauce
and no pickles also a oreo mcflurry and medium
fries alsooo can u get me 10 piece nuggets with
sweet n sour? 🥺

Iwa☁️:
fucking fatass

^flatass**

Kawa✨:
fuck off 🙄

k so kawa wants all that
anyone else?

Iwa☁️:
Vanilla shake? :)

As long as it urs ;)

Kunimi:
get a room 😺
—-
You were at mcdonald's waiting for your long waited order to be done and you were gonna meet up with the team after to give the food and hangout.

As your waiting you hear a very annoying but funny voice you used to know all to well.

"Omg Sumu!" You turn around and see the twins. "Omg Y/nnn heyyy" Atsumu hugs you and you hug him back.

You look at Osamu and he smirks. "Long time no see shorty" He states pulling you to a hug. You gladly accept. "So Y/n how's everything?" Atsumu states as you get out of Osamus embrace.

"Great i guess, i'm dating a volleyball player, again. so" Atsumu looked shocked then his shocked face turn into a smug look. "Ohohoho who's the lucky bastard?" Osamu states wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stopppp" You state with a giggle. "His name is Hajime. Well last name Iwazumi" Atsumu widens his eyes. "Holy shat!" Osamu smiles to himself, "I figured it'd be him. that's why i was so overprotective whenever you went to oikawas house. I thought iwazumi would be there too" Osamu shrugs.

"Oh, i thoguht you were jealous of Kawa..?" You state confused. Atsumu chuckles "Nah Osamu thought oikawa was gay so he let him be near you" bruh.

"I'm not sure he actually stated his sexuality before" You state. They both nod. "Order 74!(😏)

You get all the food and then ask Atsumu for the time. "It's 5:30-" You cut him off. "Shit we've been talking for 2 hours?!" You didn't even notice that your voice was vibrating a lot with messages of the gc and Iwazumi and oikawa.

"Fuck fuck i need to get to Sejoh" You state. Samu laughs "Get in the car"

So he drives you to the school. "Thanks Bestie!" You state shutting the door and sprinting to the gym. "Please be there! please still be there!"

You get in and see everyone sitting around eachother. "And she finally shows up" Kyotani jokes slowly clapping his hands. He stands up and grabs the bag.

"Food is here!" Everyone runs up and grabs there things. You were about to grab your nuggets when you get pulled against the wall.

"Why the fuck, were you so late? it doesn't take this long to order food" Iwazumi states. You gulp, "The line was really long lol"

He sighs and looks down. Then looks back at you but stares into your eyes. He squint his a little. "Do you think i'm stupid? you were with the miya's huh?"

You widen your eyes. "Ok yes but let me explain" He groans and tightens his grip on your rists.

"Since when did i allow you to share yourself?" He states. You roll your eyes "I didn't do shit with them dumbass" You state. He sighs again. "You reek of Osamu's cologne..AND Atsumus"

You sigh, "I hugged them that's all trust me" You state. He sighs and kisses your forehead. "Y/n..i'm choosing to trust you because honestly, I know at the end of the day, i'm the only one you call master"

You turn red a bit and then sigh and roll your eyes. "Whatever, i'm hungry" You push him off and you both sit next to eachother and eat.