😻Sarah😻

Kyotani:

Hey

i need help or advice ig

heyy wassup?

How do u
flirt with girls?

no way

omg

?

ok i have to meet her omg 😭

You will. duh🙄

Ok it's that girl Sarah.

Oh she's prettyyy

Yes her eyes remind
me of a calm
flowing river crystal clear
blue.

And her curvy figure omg 😭
with her long silky smooth
charcoal black hair shines
so beautifully in the light.

why are u telling me
and not her?

She'll reject me😪

no she won't

she will

she won't

she will

she will

she won't

see she won't 👯‍♀️

I-

Fine

Meet up at the maid cafe.

kinky 😏

shush ➖👄➖
———

Kyotani is sitting at the table fidgeting a bit. "Hey bro you good?" you ask. He looks at you and sighs. "I kinda invited Sarah..." Oh.

"Ok okay that's good y'all can get to know eachother~" you state teasingly. "Just stay calm and i'll help you" You tell him.

"Hello?" A voice states. As you turn you see a beautiful curvy girl with long black hair and beautiful blue eyes. "Woah" you state.

"Hey Sarah so this is my best friend Y/n she'll be joining us if that's okay?" Sarah smiles at you and nods. "Of course! honestly i was kinda nervous so it's nice to have another women here"

So you try to stay out of the conversation as they both chat. Third wheeling was fun. "Hey Kyo can i get Hajime to come to?" He shrugs and continues talking to Sarah. Stuttering a bit as he tries flirting. "Are you my mom? cause i'd hate to see you leave" He flirted. Instantly regretting it. "Is this convo my dad? cause it seems to be dying quickly" Sarah replies with a little smile.

You sigh in disappointment and text Iwazumi.

Iwa☁️:

Baby plz come

woah no foreplay?

i'm at a maid cafe w
kyotani and he's
trying to flirt with
this girl and 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ohh i see 😗

Alright i'll be there soon
send ur location

[location sent]
————————

You sat there for 30 minutes witnessing the scene of either sexual tension or fluffy flirting from the two.

"Hey" you lift your head and thank the gods for Iwazumi coming. You smile and hug him then kiss his cheek. "Heyyy"

He lifts you up from your seat and sits in your seat. Then places you on his lap as your facing the table. He raps his arms around your waist and rests his head on your shoulder.

"Oh why Kyotani" he states. Kyotani nods and continues talking with Sarah.

"Soo you play volleyball eh? wanna spike my ass one day?" Sarah flirts to Kyotani which causes Iwazumi to cough and chuckle and kyotani turns red.

"I would be down but let's finish this um date first" He states back. Sarah chuckles a bit and they ordered more coffee. Sarah ordered caramel delight.

Kyotani was freaking out in his head. He was overthinking every thing he said and tried to impress Sarah.

"wanna get out of here?" Iwazumi states in a low voice. You look at him and see he's flushed. You then feel it. Oh.

"Um me and Iwa are gonna bounce. We have a session to get to" You state standing up. Iwazumi stands up and covers his tent. "Yea ahaha nice double date tho ahah have fun bye" He states grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the cafe.

When you're outside he has you to the wall. "I can't wait. I need at least some sort of thing" He states with his still very flushed face.

"We could easily get caught were in public" you state. He groans and kisses your neck. "Okay can we at least kiss? to release some tension?" He begs. Woah you found his begging hot.

You tease him, "Hajime~ get on your knees and beg you pervert" You say in a lewd tone. It was in public anyone could see his vulnerability.

He looks around then sighs and gets down. He's on his knees and holds his hands together. "Y/n i'm begging you. It hurts.." He states referring to his bOnEr.

You see his face, it was lewd and pleading. His eyes were begging. Why the fuck was he so horny?

"5 minutes" you state. He immediately smiles and gets up. He instantly locks lips with you and initiates tounge. You both make out as he moves his hand to your throat and slightly cuts off circulation to your brain.

You moan into the kiss and run your fingers in his hair. As he was about to make things more heated you hear a click.

You both stop making out and see Oikawa smirking. "Caught in 4k"

Meanwhile~~~

"So what do you want to be when your older?" Kyotani asks. Sarah responds "dead"
Kyotani looks a little concerned. "I'm joking! I just want to live in a little cottage in Colorado collecting rain water." She states. Kyotani nods, "Interesting"

Kyotani takes her home and she looks hesitant. "Hey can i hug you goodbye?" She asks. Kyotani smiles a little and opens his arms. they both hug, it was a nice hug, it was a comforting hug.

She says "good bye" And he nods. "Bye" and he walks off.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
My friend said i make my characters toxic, i don't realize if i do. I just write how i been in relationships and experience so.

Anyways this goes out to you Sarah 😩😩❤️