🦊the lonely fox🦊

You wake up to someone shaking you vigorously. "mmm Iwa it's too early go back to sleep" you exclaim. The person sighs and sits next to you. "i'm not your Iwa-chan"

Oikawa.

"What do you want trashykawa?" He chuckles, "Even though your no longer together, Iwa-chan still rubs off on you" You groan and go under the covers. "Good night"

He smirks and looks up. "Oh so you don't want to talk to Suna then? alright i'll call the hospital and let him kno-" You get up and stop him.

"Seriously?! he's awake?!" He nods. "The hospital called not so long ago" You get up and take a quick shower.

1 hour later you get out and get dressed, brush your teeth and finish getting ready. You then see Oikawa already at the door.

"Let's go" You state he nods and drives to the hospital. "Wait!" You guys stop at 7/11 on the way, and you get monster and a fox plushy, "These are for him!" You state. Oikawa chuckles.

You get in the hospital and ask the receptionist for Sunas room number. "444" she states.

You go the that room to see Kyotani talking to Suna. You run to him and hug him. "Rin you're awake!"

You sit next to him and take out the monster and fox plushy. "I got you these! i hope you can go home soon!" You state. He sighs and looks at the fox. "I still love you, but i know Iwaizumi had you first. Speaking of the devil, where is he?"

The room was silent. You sigh then let suna in on everything he missed. "Ohhh" He finally says after you finish explaining.

"Welp what can ya do? He's hot headed, he probably already realizes he's wrong. Don't worry about it too much" he tells you.

You sigh and rest your head on his shoulder. Oikawa then says "Kyotani, let's give them some space to talk" So kyotani and oikawa leave.

"So..you're uh in love with me huh?" Suna nods sheepishly. "Yea.."

"But i'm slowly accepting that you only see me as a friend, but i know i found you. The one for me, maybe it's like, Iwaizumi is your soulmate. And you're mine"

You sigh and look at the plushy. "Well Rin, whatever happens i just know you're held close in my heart. I do love you to an extent.." He smiles at you and you smile back.

"Rest now Rintarou, You need it" He sighs and cuddles you as he closes his eyes.

"If it means keeping you in my life, i'll try my best to get over you, because you're kept dearest to me Y/n" You sigh and run your fingers through his hair as he drifts to sleep.

After a while you hear the door open. It was non other than,
Iwaizumi.

"Hello Iwaizumi"

"Uh hello, L/n"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Good night 🐸