😍When he takes knife play too seriously😟

Warning up ahead: Murder

you're in the hospital once again. You had to get stitches because the stab wound was deep. Iwazumi called your lawyer and you guys are pressing charges.

Iwazumi thinks it's his fault. "since she's been with me, all she's gotten is bad luck..." Iwazumi states. Oikawa pats his back. "She's always had bad luck, even before you Iwa-chan"

You were currently sleeping again. But the thing was, the doctors said there's an 80% chance you go into a coma again. When you were thrown from that height, you broke your wrist and some ribs.

"When y/n gets better she's not leaving my side. And we'll limit what she does.." Iwazumi states. Suna sighs "You can't stop her from doing things Iwazumi" he crossed his arms.

Iwazumi looks at your sleeping figure, "I can't lose her again. Why does this keep happening to us?"

Suna then holds his stomach "Excuse me" he heads to the bathroom. And throws up...

"Oh no...I was afraid this would happen..." He sighs.

Then the monitor goes off. Your heart rate drops to zero. "Fuck! Doctor!" Oikawa yells. the doctor rushes in and checks you. He does some cpr and your heart rate goes up a bit, but your breathing was dangerously low. "She's back into the coma" Doctor states.

Suna was right outside listening to everything, his heart starts to hurt. He coughs and a petal escaped his mouth. "Shit" He whispers as he feels tears run down his face.

He walks off hiding his face and sits outside. He decided to call Kita about this.

Meanwhile Iwazumi was freaking out. You're back into your coma. Oikawa tells the gc and Kyotani worries.

-

Days go bye, and you stay in the coma state. Iwazumi, Oikawa, Kyotani, and Suna visited daily. But sometimes suna would have to leave early for 'unknown reasons'

truth be told, he was in the bathroom coughing up flower petals and blood. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he has uncontrolled breathing.

"T-This isn't good...W-Why n-now? why h-her?" Suna asks as he weakly falls to the floor and sits against the wall holding his stomach.

"Y/n.. I love you so much. You have no idea what your doing to me" He wipes his tears and looks at his phone. His lockscreen was you and Suna.

"I'm gonna kill Becky" Suna states as he weakly stands up. "She'll pay..no one will find out"

He gets the necessities, gloves, mask, rope, knife, the whole bundle. He had called Becky saying it would be a "date"

Becky came nicely dressed, Suna gets her alone. She gets close to him and tries initiating some "seggsy time" Suna then pins her to the wall and ties her hands. "Kinky are we?" She teases. But Suna was serious.

"Why are you putting gloves? And what's with the mask?" He groans and sterilizes his knife. She then looks at it. "H-Hey now i don't like k-knifeplay..." She says in a scared tone.

"Who said i wanted to fuck you? who says i like anything about you? little whore." He then drags the knife across her jawline.

"Any last words?" He says. She widens her eyes and screams, Suna then slits her throat. "Ew blood!" He groans in disgust.

"Time to hide you..." He then brainstorms ideas.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Y'all ain't ready for the amount of shit i got planned 🐸.