🧠hea- i mean confrontation🧠

You slowly get out of the bed to not wake up Suna. And walk over to Iwaizumi with your arms cross.

"Why are you here?" You ask him. He sighs and nods towards Suna. "I uh, came to check on him"

"Well he's fine. so please kindly get the fuck out" You state with a fake smile. Iwaizumi sighs, "Um actually, i've been meaning to talk to you.." You scoff.

"Really? after 2 months of 'breaking up'?" He groans while rubbing his temples. "Look, we were all in a bad place that day-" You cut him off.

"Just because we're in a bad place doesn't mean to break up with me, yea i said i wanted a break. We could've still talked just like take some time to ourselves! but nO you just had to add oil to the fire by breaking up fully right?"

He takes out his phone, And shows a photo of you guys together on your roof that one night. "You see this, i miss this. I miss you, i realized i messed up. Please just give me another chance" He begged.

You look at him with no expression, "You're cute when you beg" you mumble looking to the floor. He smirks and takes your hands. "please? just one more chance?" He asks. You sigh, "I dunno, hot girl summer is coming up.." You joke. He took it seriously, "Wow really?" He says a little irritated. You roll your eyes.

"I was joking ya dingus" You flick his forehead. "I'll accept your half assed apology if you give me head" He smirks and goes down. "Hold up not in front of Rin please!" you push his head away.

"You don't love him do you?" Iwaizumi asks. you sigh, "He's my close friend. Of course i do love him, it's just a different love" Iwaizumi nods. "Alright let's go now" You sigh and leave the room with Iwaizumi.

Suna heard, he heard and he smiled.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

  you have reached the end of this story, the author may or may not continue this story

The ending was ass sorry 😩

It's ironic that i didn't actually put smut directly in this story lmfaooo.

i could tho..