✨the game✨

Sejoh vb gc:

Hey dumbasses good
luck on the game 🙃

Matsukawa:
thanks Y/nnnn

kawa✨:
Ur not gonna watch?🥺

i am don't worry 🙄

Iwaizumi:
no one wants u to watch

who was talking to u?

Iwazumi;
you'd jinx our game
and make us lose

pleaseee id be ur good luck 🙄

Iwazumi:
nah u'd be our bad luck 🙄

Kunimi:
can u not be mean to her
for one day Iwazumi?

yea it's hurtful 😪

Iwazumi:
But u like hurtful huh?

maybe 😏

Iwazumi;
what i thought 😏

ugh stupid bitch 🙄

Iwazumi:
says u🙄

Hanamaki:
stop flirting

who said that?

Iwazumi:
yea why would i flirt w her😷

disgusting to think
about flirting w iWaChaN🤢

Iwazumi:
exactly 🤢
ur disgusting

says u stupid whore

Iwazumi:
stfu

make me🙄

Iwazumi:
when and where?

before the game 🙄

Iwazumi:
k i'll put u in ur place 🙄

plzzzz u won't put a hand
on me🙄

Iwazumi:
i don't need to touch u to
put u in ur place 😐

pussy 😐

Kyotani:
Y/n do u want to push Iwazumi
past his limits?

he won't do shit to me 😒

Iwazumi:
we'll see about that little shit 😒

  again get a new nickname🙄

                                  —————-

You are sitting right outside the gym in the building where the tournament is taking place.

You see oikawa and his team. "Kawa!" you state running up to him and hugging him. He hugs you back.

"Heyy thanks for coming Y/nnn" He states with a big smile. You smile too until a figure comes to you.

"Iwachan" you look up at the taller guy with a smug look. He looks down at you with a evil smirk. "Little shit"

You both keep eye contact, but his eyes are so tense. You feel like he's holding back on something. But what is he holding back on?

"Your pretty talkative in the group chat. But when we're face to face your quieter than Kenma" he states. You roll your eyes. "You talk much in the chat too. But i don't see you putting me in my place. Hajime" You state in a teasing tone.

He lets out a chuckle and lifts your chin up to him. "Oh really now? because your the only bitch to look me in the eyes" You smirk. "You're not as intimidating as you think" You shrug. You both keep eye contact until their coach calls them.

He scoffs and pushes your head to the side and leans down to your ear. "Don't start something you can't finish"

He forcefully lets go of your chin and walks to the locker rooms. You sigh and look for a seat to sit at.

During the game you found yourself watching Iwazumi the whole time. His muscles flexing as he spikes a ball. Or the way the sweat dripping from his forehead, and when he dranked the water how his face looked so glowy. What is this feeling?

"Ahhhh Oikawa-san!!!!" A bunch of fan girls sing. You look to see them all cheering for him. "Why not cheer for Iwazumi?" you ask them. They all look at you.

"Iwazumi? oh you mean Oikawa-sans minion?" You laugh at the name. "How is he his minion?" They then talk. "He's always following Oikawa-san. He's not popular or anything and girls never ask him out. He's always mean to Oikawa-san too. I don't know why Oikawa-san stays with him. He's irrelevant."

You sigh. Iwazumi did good in games as you've observed. And it looks like oikawa sets to him when he's most frustrated.

"Your really underrated Iwazumi.." you state. But of course your not gonna tell him that.
Or is that something he needs to hear?