😳oh wow😳

What did Iwazumi mean? that conversation stayed with you all night. What does he mean?

"L/n! answer number 5 please" You look up getting back to reality.

"oh, if you cross multiply then add the exponents you get 38" The teacher nods. "Please don't space out so often" You nod. "sorry"

after class you walk to the roof. It was always nice to be there and just think.

you get there and dangle your legs off the edge. "Lol what if i just jumped?" you say.

"That's not something to joke about" a voice says behind you. You look and see no other than kyotani.

"Well what if i wasn't joking?" you state. He sits next to you. "Then that's not good. Talk to me." You sigh.

"Iwazumi is confusing me" he looks at you and then at the sky. "It's been more than a week huh? since y'all first talked" You nod. "It's been 2 months since i got added to that gc Kyo" He laughs. "Time goes by fast"

"Y/n. Iwazumi can't explain his feelings or emotions. It's hard for him ya know? hell, it's even hard for me" You nod and listen.

"But you change him ya know?" you then tilt your head. "how? he hates me"

Kyotani laughs. "He doesn't hate you y/n. It's quite the opposite actually." He sighs. "Don't give up on him so easily. Talk to him, he might be holding back thinking it will benefit you"

"But what is he holding back?" you ask. Kyotani stands up. "That..i can't tell you just yet." He ruffles your hair.

"talk to him" he then looks at the door leading back down stairs. "nows your chance" You freeze. What?

You look and kyotani leaves when a figure walks up to you. Making eye contact.

Iwazumi.

"Uh hey" he states looking sideways. He sits next to you. "If your gonna jump, do a flip"

You look at him and he has a blush on his cheeks. "Look sorry for lashing out. Now, what did kyotani tell you?" he asks making eye contact again.

You look at his eyes. They seem lustful but also sad.

"He didn't tell me much.." Iwazumi sighs. "Not gonna talk?" He pushes you and pins you to the roof of the school. His eyes glaring at yours.

"Don't start something you can't finish" you tell him. You both stayed like that, his grip on your rists not getting any looser.

"You don't understand how frustrating it
is y/n" he states. His voice was cracking.

"I know i'm nothing more than an irrelevant shadow, but for once with you. I feel different" He actually had a tear in his eye. threatening to fall. What is he holding in?

"Hajime. Let it out" You state. He looks a little surprised and his tears start flowing. "Let it all out" you state. His tears flow out and he lowers his head. Sobbing.

"Hajime..what if.." What you were about to do was not what any of you expected. What will happen if it doesn't go well?

You take his face in your hands. wiping his tear stained cheeks. "Hajime..relax" you lean in. And your lips touch his. His were soft. He is shocked but gives in. closing his eyes as the tears come back.

you pull away and look at his eyes. His tears were falling on your face. "Hajime, why were you holding this back?" You ask. He shakes his head and hugs you burying his face into your neck.

"I'm nothing without Oikawa. That was until you came along. But now i messed up everything with you too. I am just a screw up. I stopped myself from ending it soo many times but, what's the point of stopping if everything will just be the same?" You embrace him back and let him cry.

"Iwa, you're way more than Oikawas shadow. He loves you and your talented. You're cute i guess and you don't mean to lash out. Just don't hold in soo much. there are people that care" You sigh and run your fingers through his hair.

"Take a nap. I'll tell oikawa you just went home and need time to yourself" He nods and you text oikawa. Then you just listen to his sobs get more quiet.

He was soon asleep and you watch youtube vids in your phone. You look at the sleeping boy in your arms. "Youre way more than a shadow Hajime"
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

did y'all expect that ?💃🕺