☁️Riptide-Vance Joy☁️

Iwazumi:

Suna:
hey bro..

yea hi why is Y/n
not answering me?

ahahaha funny
story ur gonna
love it 😆

Suna Rintaro...

So um

She in a coma😅

WHAT THE DUCK
YOU FUCINF DUMBASS HOE
WHY THE FUCK DINT YUO PROJECT
HER TOU FUCKID WJSOSK

chill it was accidental

what hospital?

dont u have practice?

What😄 fucking 😄 hospital?😄

....

Arkham...

I'm coming

And before u say anything
this is no joking matter

u mean cumming*?

ur just like Y/n😟
——-

You're in the hospital bed unconscious. In your coma state. Suna and Kyotani were sitting in the chairs next to the hospital bed.

"Remember that time Bokuto was in the hospital because of FFI?" Suna states.

"Yea" Kyotani replies, "I'm so glad they found a
cure..hopefully Y/n will wake up"

"Yea" Kyotani states with a sigh. He was worried for you. You were like his closest friend being honest. His fear is losing you.

"If she dies then that's it" Kyotani states. Suna raises a brow, "What you mean 'that's it?'" Kyotani rests his head in his hands. "She keeps me going"

Suna catches on.."Kyo.." He states rubbing kyotani's back. "She'll wake up"

Oikawa and Iwazumi barge in. "WHERES THE GIRL?!" Oikawa yells. Kyotani nods his head to you. Oikawa runs up and lightly hugs you. "Oh Y/n..."

Iwazumi pushes Oikawa "Move" He then kisses your forehead and holds your hand. "Y/n...it's me. I know your just in a coma but, i'm worried. I'm scared y/n.." Iwazumi starts tearing up.

"Yea uhhh Kyotani, Suna, let's go get some pocky from the vending machine" Oikawa states wanting to give you and Iwazumi space.

"Alright" They both get up and exits the room.

Iwazumi lays next to your figure and holds you. "Wake up princess" He kisses your cheek and sighs. He silently cries, "You don't understand how much i worry, how much you effect me" He states.

He remembers a song his mom used to sing to him when he was scared.

"I was scared of dentists, and the dark~"

"I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations ohhh, all my friends are turning green. You're their magicians assistant in their dream~"

He looks at you and smiles. She's so beautiful. I'm so lucky.

"Lady, running down to the riptide. Taken away to the dark side,
I wanna be your left hand man~"

He rests his head in the crook of your neck.

"I love you, when your singing that song and i got a lump in my throat cause you're gonna sing the words wrong~"

"I really do love you y/n. So much" He states and then falls asleep next to you.

You heard.

You heard all of it.

But you couldn't wake up.

You tried so hard. Nothing worked.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I'll write next chapter tomorrow i'm tired it's 11pm and i got class at 8 so i gotta wake up at 6 and do my assignments before 8 am which is only two assignments but they both take at least 1 hour to do.

Byeeeee thanks for 3k reads.

p.s.

lemme know what character i should do for a reader x character. It could be other anime than Haikyuu, i'm a new weeb being honest.

I am writing a Sugawara x reader at the moment 😼

I only watched like Free!, AoT, Haikyuu, fruits basket, dakaichi (i think that's how u spell it), death note, banana fish, clannad, and given. lol. give me recommendations to watch😼