🖤Bonus- Birthday special🖤

SMUT Chapter bc it's my birthday
😩.

Don't like smut? don't read. It doesn't really fit my storyline anyways.

This takes place when both parties are LEGAL of Age.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Iwa daddy bae thing🤑:

Baby i'm corny 😩

Call me sangwoo cause
i love  corn

byeee💀

Good night 🖤

wait noo i'm honey 😩

I-

We can add honey

what in the Dakaichi-

Correct youre spelling

your*

uh oh grammar patrol 👶

just come over and fuck me
quit playing ;(

Open up then it's cold asf
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

;)

^^^^^^^^

You open the door to see Iwaizumi with pink cheeks and a reddish nose. You laugh and he rolls his eyes, "Hurry and let me in its freezing out here. Unless you want to have sex in the snow" He says with a smirk.

You smirk back, "Yea?"
"Yea" he replies
"No" you reply back.
"Why not?" He pouts.

You sigh and pull him inside. "Now i give you consent so just do anything-" You're cut off by Iwa when he pins you to the wall of your bedroom and starts kissing at your neck.

you grope his bulge covered by his pants and he moans in your ear. "ngh ~, take them clothes off" He demands. You then take them off as sexy as you possibly can but your underwear got caught on your ankle bracelet that Iwa got you for your birthday.

"Sorry lol" you state, he chuckles and takes off his clothes as he kisses you.
Once on the bed he looks up and down your body, then looks straight in your eyes. "You're soo goddam sexy"

He rubs your clit with his little guy and you moan. He then enters you and you bite your lip as he strokes slowly in and out.
"Master please go faster~" you beg.

Iwaizumi smirks and quickens his pace and kisses around your body leaving hickys in places only he can see.

"Ugh~ Ngh~ can i cum master?~" you ask while your body shakes a bit building up the oregano.

"Yes my little slut. Cum for your master" He states in his lewd low voice still remaining eye contact. You then close your eyes and moan loudly as you cum and he pulls out.

He then goes down on you and starts eating you out. You squirm a bit and say "you haven't gotten to cum Hajime. And i'm sensitive~"
But he looks up at you while rubbing your clit.

"Do you think i give 2 fucks? I don't do this for your pleasure, i eat you out because i gain pleasure from it and you taste like pineapple. I'm not done until i'm Satisfied. So sit back and enjoy. I can finish myself off later love"

So he ate you out until you started crying from too much pleasure. rip.

Now you both are cuddling and watching (whatever movie) you're fast asleep though, and he's playing with your hair.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

This wasn't the best, but it's something! i hope it wasn't too bad. And i just wanted to update a little bonus for my birthday lol. So i'm 16 bitchesss 🤪💀. May 21!!👶