CHAPTER 3

I drove through the town on my way home before stopping in the woods and going to my mother's grave. My mother died 4 years ago. Dad told us that our Mom died from a car accident, killed on impact. I sat alone in the cemetery staring at the stone and cleaned it off with my hand. "Hi, mom. I know I haven't visited in a while...but uh...I miss you." I whispered with a brief smile.

KATHERINE

I stood in the tunnels underground before hearing footsteps above me. I froze looking up before hearing a boy's voice. "Hi, mom. I know I haven't visited in a while...but uh...I miss you." He said. I furrowed mt brows before heading to the surface to find a young boy in front of a tombstone with tears in his eyes. "Stiles Stilinski. The sheriff's son." I whispered. He was kinda cute. "They told us you died from a car accident. But I don't believe that. It doesn't make any sense." He said dropping his head before lifting it with a sigh. "Oh, right. Uh, Ally...is uh...no longer a virgin...apparently. Had sex with that guy Stefan's older brother, Damon." He added. My eyes went wide. Damon? Didn't he sire Allison? Wait...does this kid not know about his sister being a vampire? I walked over before announcing my presence. "Well, aren't you just an adorable little thing?" I voiced. He looked over at me. "Elena? What are you doing here?" He asked before furrowing his brows. "Wait a minute...how'd you get so fast? And when did you style your hair?" He stated. "Wow...you're pretty smart." I told him dragging my finger along his shoulders hearing the blood pump through his veins. The smell was intoxicating and pleasant. Nothing like any of the other humans I've smelled. His blood smelled better. Infinitely better. My fangs cut through my gums as I stood behind him. I wanted to taste him. See why his blood smelled so good. "Just how smart are you?" I whispered against his ear. "Elena...that's weird. Stop that." He said pulling away. "What's the matter? You don't like me?" I asked standing in front of him. "Not like that. Stefan would kill me." He answered. I shook my head with flit of perfect teeth. "I'm. Not. Elena." I whispered slowly next to his right ear. His heartbeat started racing. "Wha-what are you talking about?" He asked. I looked at him before my eyes met his. He calmed immediately as I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Do you know about your sister?" I asked him. "What about her?" He questioned backing up into a tree. "You don't know about what happened? What really happened?" I asked. "Who are you?" He asked squinting his eyes as he furrowed his brows. He grabbed my wrists before tightening his grip on them. He was stronger than he looked. A hell of a lot stronger. He was actually starting to hurt me. "Who. Are. You? And what have you done with Elena?" He spat with a dangerous look in his eyes. I smirked looking at his beautiful hazel eyes. "Just what are you, Stilinski?" I asked. He furrowed his brows confused by my question as I pulled my hands free. "What are you talking about?" He asked as I backed away with a grin looking him over. He's attractive. Very attractive. "What's your name?" He called out as I started walking away. "Who are you? Why did you ask me that?!" He asked before I disappeared. I heard him sigh. "Nobody ever tells me anything." He muttered. I slowed to a stop feeling a bit guilty. Which is something that I never feel, so why would I be feeling it for this kid? I sighed before running back and standing behind him. "My name is Katherine Pierce." I whispered in his left ear before disappearing all together. I caught a glimpse of him watching me speed away with wide shocked eyes. "Holy shit....that was hot." He muttered. He furrowed his brows before shaking his head. "Katherine...does Elena have a twin I don't know about?" I heard him ask as he started heading back to the main road. Something like that, kid. Never thought I'd be getting attracted to a damn human.