⚠️CHAPTER 16⚠️

STILES

I don't know how I did it...but somehow I was able to find Klaus. The thing is...I'm still deciding whether or not that was a good thing or not. I found a tall blonde man with blue eyes accompanied by Stefan Salvatore in the middle of the woods. I stood behind a tree watching the two from afar before I was pinned to a tree a couple hundred yards away from Klaus. A perfectly manicured hand was covering my mouth. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Katherine spat in a hushed voice. I looked into her eyes before relaxing. "Finding Klaus, what does it look like I'm doing?" I answered. "Killing yourself." She countered. I opened my mouth before closing it. I let out a sigh. "Ok, look, Katherine. This guy...wants me. I wanna know why. And I intend to find out." I told her before going to walk away. She pushed me back against the tree. "I am not about to let you go out there and hurt yourself. Or worse...killed." She voiced. "What do you expect me to do, Katherine?" I argued. "Come up with a damn plan." She countered. "I have one. Ask the fucking guy." I answered going to leave again before Katherine pinned me to the tree again with her hand on my chest. She stood close to me. Her lips mere millimeters from mine. "One does not simply ask Klaus Mikaelson a question and expect to come out alive.. trust me. I will not...lose you...to Klaus." She whispered. I pushed my brows together before her lips crashed into mine. Her kisses made every inch of my body tingle...she was distracting me. To keep me from getting to Klaus. I didn't want it to work...but it was. And the thing is..I'm glad it was.

KATHERINE

Stiles quickly went to work tearing off my jacket and shirt as he kissed a trail down the side of my neck and gave me a love bite. I leaned my head back closing my eyes before I felt a hand brush across my groin. My brows furrowed immediately at the brief touch of Stules' hand. Seconds later, his hands firmly gripped my ass before lifting me into the air and pinning me to the tree in a white blur. I stood on the tip of my toes as his knee was positioned between my legs pressed up against my tingling folds. His lips hungered for mine as he pulled at my bottom lip. "I like this side of you." I said breathlessly. "It's not a side I show very often." He whispered back as I peeled off his short revealing his sculpted torso. I ran my fingers across his abdomen tracing over each and every abdominal muscle he had. How is it possible that a cute loveable dork like Stiles had the body of a fucking god?

My closed eyes squeezed shut more as Stiles placed his hand between my legs. I grabbed his left shoulder before he began to tease me with his nimble fingers. "H-holy shit, St-Stiles." I stammered out of breath as he sporadically changed his pace. He eventually got annoyed and removed the thin layer of denim that rest between his fingers and my soaking wet folds. His strength is incredible. Wait...no. He didn't use his strength. My jeans were completely gone. Vanished out of thin air. I didn't have time to think more on the subject before Stiles slipped his finger into my underwear and into my vagina. My head reeled back as I clutched his shoulders with both hands. "Fuck!" I gasped. "Thought angels were innocent?" I said breathlessly. "Who said anything about me being innocent?" He countered with a mischievous smirk. "For all you know...I'm the Devil incarnate, sweetheart. And the Devil came to play." He said flitting a charming smile before resuming his work with his fingers making me squirm against the tree and continually moan loudly out into the woods. "And right now. You're my plaything, darling." Stiles whispered against my ear seductively. Holy fucking shit! And here I thought I was seductive. I thought before letting out a pleasure-induced scream.