CHAPTER 14

STILES

I appeared in my bedroom looking around. I rubbed the back of my neck letting out a long sigh before sitting on the edge of the bed. I leaned my forearms against my knees staring blankly at the floor. Minutes passed with dead silence before there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Stiles?" Allison voiced from beyond the door. "Stiles...we need to talk." She announced. I lowered my head before scratching the back of it. "Go away, Allison." I sounded continuing to stare at the floor. "Come on, please." She voiced. "Look, I don't want to talk to you, Allison. Now fuck off." I countered. "Fine." She whispered before kicking the door open. She walked into my room crossing her arms. "We need to talk." She said adamantly. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I spat getting to my feet. "Let's go." She said reaching for my arm. I pulled my arm away. "Don't. Touch. Me." I growled getting in her face. I was suddenly knocked to the side by something hard. I hit the wall before looking up to see Damon and Stefan. "Sorry, kid. Who am I kidding? No, I'm not." Damon said before slamming his fist into my face as the world went black. "Castiel." I said before I went unconscious.

CASTIEL

"Castiel." I heard Stiles call out before my eyes started glowing. I teleported to him before appearing in his bedroom. I found Stiles on the floor unconscious. "Stiles?" I voiced before standing up and turning to face the vampires with a glare. "Who the hell are you?" Damon asked. "Your doom." I answered before grabbing him by his throat and lifting him into the air. I jutted out my left arm catching his younger brother by his throat, lifting him into the air as well. "I have much bigger problems to deal with than dealing with you walking corpses. And I can't deal with them if...you two keeping getting in my way and coming after my son." I spat with bright glowing blue eyes. The two vampires started struggling to fight back before I slowly turned my head to Stiles' younger half-sister snapping the necks of the two vampires, dropping them to the floor. "You and I need to talk." I snarled before pressing my fingers to her forehead and she dropped to the floor unconscious. I picked her up and Stiles before teleporting out of the house.