CHAPTER 13

STILES

I walked beside Katherine looking at the two brothers and my father talking quietly to each other. "He needs to know, Cas." I heard Sam whisper. "Not now." He shot back. "Know what?" I spoke up. Castiel sighed before looking at me. "I haven't told you everything about your Nephilim powers." He said. "Okay?" I sounded. "Nephilim are forbidden creations. Made forbidden by God himself. He was afraid of they could do if they ever reached their full power." He explained. "What happens if I reach full power?" I asked. "The world will explode." He answered. "The world will what now?" I asked wide eyed. "Explode? Did you not just hear me say that?" He asked confused. "It was sarcasm, Cas." Dean told him. "Look, this is a lot to handle, okay? In the course of two days, I've been that I'm a Nephilim that everyone wants dead including God. There's a Original Hybrid after me as well, long with his family for who knows why. Lucifer killed my mother and also wants me dead, and my sister died somehow in order to become a vampire!" I ranted. "So, I don't know about you but I need a moment alone." I said before teleporting away.

KATHERINE

I looked at the others before crossing my arms. "All right. He's gone. Spill. Why haven't you killed me yet?" I asked the brothers. "Because of we kill the only friend Stiles has then we're no better than you. Also...we've already tried...Cas kept getting in the damn way." Dean explained. "Why's that?" I asked looking at the angel. "Stiles will need someone to lean on...you can be that person. But you can't do that...if you're dead from a stake in your heart." Castiel stated. I nodded my head. "So...I've got immunity from your hunter crap?" I asked looking at them. Sam nodded his head. "We won't hunt you. Only if you promise to not give us a reason to." Dean explained. "No promises." I said before Castiel grabbed me by my throat and lifted me into the air. "If anything were to happen to Stiles because of you...I will not hesitate to snap you out of existence." He threatened before letting me go and disappearing in a flash of light. I looked at the Winchester hunters. "Mikael's this way." I snarled walking off followed by them. "You know where Mikael is?" Sam asked. "Yes, he's chained up in a coffin....underground." I answered before walking away.