CHAPTER 10

I looked at Katherine contemplating. "Well?" She asked. "Might as well tell her. She already seems to care enough about you to save your life." Castiel voiced. "I'm a Nephilim." I told her. She pushed her brows together. "A hybrid that is part-angel and part-human." I explained. "You're part-angel?" She asked. "So I've been told." I stared. She looked me over. "Where are your wings?" She asked. I shrugged. "I don't even know if I have any." I told her. "Hey....thanks." I said. "For what?" She questioned quirking a brow. "Saving me." I answered. She flashed a beautiful smile that made my heart jump. "Looks like the angel has a guardian angel of their own." She quipped. I tolled my eyes with a chuckle. I nodded my head with a smile. "Hilarious." I said sarcastically. "Couldn't resist." She voiced."I see that." I stated. "So...what can a Nephilim do?" She asked. "I...don't know. Want to help me find out?" I replied. She smiled. "I know exactly the place." She said before grabbing my hand and speeding across the town in a blur.

KATHERINE

I stopped in the middle of a big open field and turned to face Stiles. He was looking around with his hands in his jean pockets. He looked over at me with a smile as the rays from the sun covered his skin giving him a warm glow. I stared in awe at his heavenly appearance. I laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked smiling. "Nothing. I was just thinking of something." I answered. "You realize you're the only friend I've got at the moment?" He asked. "Everyone else has been lying to me. You're the only one who's actually told me the truth." He pointed out. I felt bad for him. "Come on. Show me what you can do, Angel." I said. "Please don't start calling me that." He told me. "No promises." I told him backing away giving him room. "What is this place?" He asked looking around at the giant boulders. "This is where I taught Damon and Stefan how to use their powers." I explained. "You taught them?" He asked. "I'm over 500 years old." I explained. His eyebrows raised. "Oh...wow. Okay." He voiced. "Come let me see what you got." I told him pointing at the giant rocks."And what do you expect me to do?" He asked. I shrugged. "Let's find out." I stated.

STILES

I stood in front of the boulder looking it over. Katherine stood at a distance leaning against another boulder watching me. What can I do? "Almost anything. You're strength is stronger than any vampire." Castiel answered. I looked at my fists before throwing a punch at the rock. Large chunks of it broke off and crashed to the ground. "You're strong...really strong." Katherine voiced. I looked over at her before taking a step over to her before appearing in front of her instantly. I unsteadily stood on my feet as a Katherine steadied me. "And...you can teleport." She pointed out. "I guess so." I sighed with an excited smile. I bean teleporting across the field with laughs of exhilaration. I clapped my hands laughing into the sky. Katherine sped over to me before throwing a punch. I dodged it with a backstep catching her wrist. I smiled. "Care to fight?" She asked with a bounce of her eyebrows and a flit of a perfect smile. She threw another at my face before I blocked it with my right forearm. She swung her foot and swept my feet out from under before pinning me to the ground with her left knee. "If you weren't a Nephilim, you wouldn't have been able to see her movements." Castiel stated. Katherine looked down at me with a smirk. Is it wrong that I'm attracted to a monster? "No." Castiel answered.

I grabbed the side of Katherine's torso before pushing her to the ground and sitting above her. As I pinned her hands to the ground with my own and smiled. "Gotcha." I sounded before she smirked. She wrapped her legs around my waist before swinging me over her head. I landed on my back before she appeared atop of me, sitting on my abdomen. She pressed her hands against my chest. "Really? Doesn't look like it to me." Katherine whispered into my left ear before she gently pressed her lips to mine. "I'm gonna go now." Castiel voiced. Mm-hmm. I responded as I melted into the kiss.