CHAPTER 17

STILES

NIGHT

I opened my eyes and looked around before seeing myself in a bedroom. I looked behind me to see the beautiful bare figure of Katherine sleeping under the covers. Her body pressed against mine, fitting together like a puzzle piece. I furrowed my brows before realizing what had occurred hours earlier...or was it moments ago? Actually, what did happen? Everything got a little blurry after we had alcohol when Katherine sped us back to a house. I don't remember when that was. I closed my eyes laying on my back trying to remember what transpired hours earlier. However, the second I closed my eyes, I drifted back into sleep.

MORNING

Why do I feel something warm and heavy on me...and kissing me? I slowly opened my eyes to rays of golden sunlight breaking through the curtains of the window. The light cast a beautiful glow onto the figure sitting above me. I found Katherine sitting above my waist as she gently kissed my neck. She pulled away before her beautiful brown eyes looked into mine. "Crazy night." She stated. Her lips were swollen from the intense kissing she had done. "Night? Or day?" I asked. "Does it matter?" She whispered pressing her lips to mine. My hand ran down her bare back before stopping at her ass and going down her thighs. "Where did you learn how to do all that?" She questioned. "Do what?" I asked looking at her confused. "Want to tell me how a guy like you could make a girl like me scream?" She asked in a hushed voice against my ear. "L-lucky?" I guessed. She pulled back with a playful smile. "I don't think so, angel." She voiced. "You may act like a cute defenseless dork at school but yesterday...there was no sign of the adorable dorky Stilinski. You were an Alpha last night...not many men can make me their bitch. Hell, not even Damon or Stefan could achieve what you did." She explained. "My bitch? Kat...Katherine--" I started. "Kat?" She voiced. "I'm sorry." I stated. "Why? I like it." She sounded with a smile. "You sure?" I asked as she slowly pressed her lips to mine again. "It's cute when you say it." She whispered between kisses. 

"Why do you think I made you my bitch last night? I don't want that. I'd never want that. You're deserve much more than that." I rambled. "Fucking hell. You're a goddamn package aren't you? You're cute, funny, smart, strong, amazing in bed, and now you mean to tell me that you're also a gentlemen? Can you be any better?" She voiced. "Uh...That depends...how do you feel about protective?" I stated raising a brow. "Not many people would go out of their way to protect me. Everyone usually wants me dead." She explained. "Not anymore. If they want to kill you...they'll have to fight me first." I told her. "Really?" She asked. "Kat...you're my friend. Hell...you're my only friend...well, besides Matt Donovan but he's more of a friendly acquaintance than anything." I explained. "You'd protect me from your family if it ever came to that?" She questioned. "Kat. These hands are Rated E for Everyone...that includes my sister and her fucking friends." I explained making fists with my hands. She let out a ring of laughter flitting a perfect smile. "My guardian angel." She quipped intertwining her fingers through mine. "Only yours." I added before my lips crashed into hers before she pulled the covers over our heads.