CHAPTER 7

I looked at the being with wide eyes. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I am your father, Stiles." He said simply. "You're insane. You've got the wrong person." I stated. "I do not. You are Stiles Stilinski. Born to Claudia Stilinski. Older brother to Allison Stilinski. That is you, isn't it?" He explained. "Yeah." I sounded. "There's something you should know." He voiced. "And what would that be, Weird Winged man?" I asked. "Your mother didn't die from a car accident." He stated. "What?" I asked. "She was murdered." He explained. "Murdered?! By who?!" I exclaimed hearing my voice distort a bit. "You're uncle. Lucifer." He explained. I furrowed. "Lucifer?" I asked incredulously. "Yes." He answered. "Mm-hmm. And you expect me believe that?" I questioned. "Doesn't matter if you believe. I know you know that it wasn't an accident that killed Claudia. Lucifer...killed her." He explained. "The Devil...killed my mother?" I asked raising a brow. "He's actually an Archangel not a demon." He pointed out. "Does it look like I care?" I asked. "Not really. Then again, I'm not very familiar with what you humans call sarcasm." He voiced. "Look, you're not a human. You're more. You're better. You're powerful. More powerful than the likes of any supernatural creature in history. But that's why I'm here. To warn you. To be careful. There will be enemies that will want you dead because of what you are." He explained.

"And what exactly am I?" I asked crossing my arms. "A Nephilim." He voiced. "A what now?" I asked. "It's a hybrid of a human and an angel. They're extremely powerful. So powerful...they're forbidden." He stated. "And...you're an angel?" I asked pointing at him. "Yes, I am a higher class of angel, a Seraphim. Which makes you even mote powerful than if I were a regular angel." He sounded. "If you're an angel....then why did you break the rules? I thought angels couldn't disobey rules?" I asked. "Lucifer was an angel once. Until he fell. He's still considered an Archangel. Just fallen." He said. "Why tell me now?" I asked. "Because now...you're sister is a vampire and a monster. It was time you found out your true parentage. And your true power." He answered. "Who's after me?" I asked. "Dangerous beings." He answered before unfurling a large pair of wings before disappearing in a flash of blinding white light. "Be careful of the brothers." He said one last time before there was silence. I furrowed my brows before looking at my hands. "A Nephilim, huh? Let's see what the hell I can do." I said with a smile before running away.