CHAPTER 11

I ran my fingers through her luscious hair before she reached up, grabbing my hands and pinning them to the ground on above my head with her left hand. Her right ran up my white shirt, her fingertips brushing against my skin making the hair on my arms stand on end. She drew random shapes on my torso with her fingers. The sound of a zipper being undone caught her attention before she pulled away from her kiss and looked down to see her leather jacket being unzipped by an invisible force. She looked up at me raising a brow as her jacket slipped off her shoulders falling to the ground, revealing the black tank-top she had been wearing underneath. My face blushed as my eyes widened before chuckling nervously. "I don't know how that happened." I said quickly as she shook her head. "God, you're adorable." She sighed before leaning down, pressing her lips to mine feverishly. 

She started kissing a trail down my neck before stopping. Her heavy breath against my skin before she sped off of me. I sat up and found her at a distance with her jacket back on as she was turned away from me. I got to my feet fixing my shirt. "Katherine?" I called out. "Don't come any closer!" She shouted. I froze for a second before continuing. "No." I answered shaking my head teleporting to her and grabbing her hand but she sped away to keep her distance. I found her some couple hundred feet away before jumping to her she sped away again. "Kat--Damn it." I started before going after her once again. I caught up to her grabbing both of her wrists. "Stop!" I sounded before turning her around to face me. She let out a growl with blood red eyes baring fangs. She had darkened veins going up her cheeks. She thrashed around trying to break free. "Let me go!" She spat. "Calm down!" I countered. "Stiles, let go of me!" She snapped. "No." I said in a calm voice before looking into her eyes. A dim blue light was reflected in her eyes. It took me a second before I realized that they were my eyes that were being reflected. 

"I'm not letting you go...until you calm down." I told her in a calm voice. "I'm going to hurt you, Stiles! Let go!" She cried out. I shook my head. "Not happening, Katherine." I said in a whisper. She took in a deep breath as her vampire features began to fade away. She blinked her eyes a couple of times before they returned to her normal gorgeous dark chocolate brown. Her eyes danced looking at mine. "Why?" She asked before leaning her forehead against mine. "Because I'm a dumbass." I whispered. "And now you're about to be a dead one." A man announced. I turned around putting Katherine behind me to find the two men from the restaurant. "We've been looking everywhere for you." The other said before aiming a gun at me. "Do your Nephilim powers possibly include being invincible to bullets?" Katherine whispered. "Uh...Not really jumping to find that out, Katherine." I countered before two gunshots were heard. I squeezed my eyes shut turning my body towards Katherine. But I felt no pain. I opened my eyes before turning around to see the two men on the ground dead. "Next time I see someone wearing my face...I'm gonna lose it." Another man announced. I looked over to see the same man putting away a silver gun. He looked over at me before nodding his head with a smile. "Hi." He said waving his hand as another man walked over to stand next to him before waving his hand as well. It was another man that looked exact same as the other man on the ground. "Uh...Castiel?" I thought. "No need to worry about these two. They're here to help you." He answered. "Who are they?" I asked. "Sam and Dean Winchester." He explained. I looked at the two men before the shorter one nodded his head briefly. "How you doing?" He asked.