CHAPTER 9

UNKNOWN
HOUR LATER

"You sure this where they live?" "Yes I'm sure...possibly." I answered before gettint out of the car and heading to the house before knocking on the door. I stood in silence looking at my boots before leaning down and brushing them off before standing up with a sigh. I rang the doorbell before the door opened to reveal the Sheriff.

"Hi

"Hi." I sounded. "Hey." My brother stated. "Can I help you gentlemen?" He asked. "Uh, yes. We've come to believe that your children are in danger." I told him. "And...who are you exactly?" He asked. "Right, I'm Dean Winchester and this is my brother Sam. We work for the FBI." I told him flashing him a badge. "And you think my kids are in trouble?" He asked. "Your children are Stiles and Allison...Sti--Stilin..Yeah, I'm not even gonna try that." Sam stated. "Yeah. What happened? Are they hurt?" He asked. "We don't know yet. But we seem to believe they are in danger." I explained. "Danger? From who?" He questioned. "Ever heard of a man named Klaus Mikaelson?" Sam asked him. Sheriff clenched his jaws. "Come inside." He said opening the door for us and letting us in.

Sam and I looked around the house. "How do you know about Klaus?" He asked us. "We know because we're hunting him and we think there are two others that look exactly like us that are gunning for your son and daughter." I explained. "Changelings." Sam stated. "Shapeshifters?" Sheriff said. "Is this because of what Stiles is?" He asked. "You know?" I asked him. "About him being a Nephilim? Of course I do. My wife told me about it." He explained. "Well, that makes our job a lot easier. We need to find him." I stated. "What about Allison?" He asked. "She'll be okay if she's who we think she's with. But it's your son we're more worried about at the moment." Sam voiced. "When's the last time you saw Stiles?" I asked. "This morning. He went to school but I got a call about him skipping class from his teacher Dr. Saltzman." He answered. I looked at Sam. "Alaric Saltzman?" I asked. "Yes." He sounded. "Would have been helpful to know that there was another one here." I said looking at Sam. "Look, we'll be canvassing the town looking for him. Here's our number. Call us if anything strange comes up." I told the sheriff handing him a card before leaving the house with Sam. "If you two are going to search for my son." Sheriff said taking off his police jacket and replacing it with a black leather jacket, pulling out a Desert Eagle cocking it and before holstering it. "I'm coming with you." He finished before walking ahead of us. I shared a look with Sam pushing my lower lip With a nod of my head. "I like this guy." I said with a smile before getting into my car.