CHAPTER 18

"Sorry to interrupt but uh..." A voice announced. I let out a scream as I flew off the bed to the floor and jumped to my feet. I saw Castiel standing at the foot of the bed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I exclaimed. "Did I forget to knock?" He asked confused. "Kno- WHA-NO!" I spat. "Then I am confused as to why you are upset." Castiel stated. "Wow...your dad's not very bright is he? Maybe all the time high up in the clouds turned him into an actual airhead." Kat teased. "I don't understand." He voiced. "Are you upset because I scared you?" Castiel asked. "Because I am sorry." Cas said before offering to give me a hug. "No! Get off me! Ya freak!" I said as I fumbled for the button of the jeans I was trying to put on. "Hey, Cass! Cass! Where the hell-" Dean sounded before coming into view. He look between the three of us before breaking into laughter and pointed.

"He appeared while you two were wrestling naked in the sheets, didn't he?" Dean asked. "Wrestling? I thought they were having sex?" Cas stated. "No they were-Ah never mind. Get dressed, Maximum Ride. You and me...are going for a ride." Dean said throwing a random flannel shirt at my face before he walked away. He returned a few seconds later and pulled Castiel out of the room. "Come on, bird boy." Dean voiced dragging him out of the room. "SAMMY! Get your ass up! We getting some pancakes!" Dean shouted. A loud thud sounded a split second later. "I'M OKAY!" Sam announced. I looked at Kat who had been holding her laughter in so much that her face was red. "What are you laughing at?" I asked throwing my shirt at her face. "Oh...nothing." She answered before getting out the bed. "Maximum Ride." She said with a smirk. "Why you little-" I started. "Stiles!" Dean shouted. "Coming!" I answered leaving the room. I immediately ran back inside and pressed my lips to Katherine's. "Love ya." I said before running back out and closing the door. I made it three steps before I froze with wide eyes. "Oh God." I said.