CHAPTER 5

STILES

I woke up and looked around to find myself bound to a chair. "What the hell?!" I sounded trying to break free. "No use, kid. Can't break out of it. I tied them myself." A man said before revealing himself. "Great. Damon Salvatore. You gonna fuck my sister again and make me watch this time?" I asked him. He squinted his eyes as he furrowed his brows standing up straighter. "Uh...what the hell is he talking about?" He asked confused. "Wait, you didn't fuck my sister?" I asked him. "No, I didn't have sex with your sister. Why would you ask me that?" He asked clearly offended. "Uh...he may or may not think you had sex with me because I told him that." Allison voiced. "Why?" He asked. "So he wouldn't know the actual truth." She answered.

"Great...more lies. This day just keeps getting better and better. What's next? You gonna tell me you're magical wizard that goes to a school with a bunch of supernatural creatures?" I asked sarcastically. Allison looked contorted her face nervously. "Seriously?! I was joking!" I exclaimed. "Well, I'm not a wizard. So you're wrong about that." She pointed out before I glared furiously at her. "Then what the hell are you?" I asked. "A vampire." She asked. "Oh my God...I'm gonna die." I said deadpan with a nod of my head before trying to break free. "No you're not. But I will break your fingers if you keep trying to break out." Damon voiced. I froze before looking at him wide-eyed.

"You wouldn't dare." I said squinting my eyes. He sped over to me in an inconceivable blur before breaking my ring and pinky finger. I let out a scream of pain. "DAMON!" Elena shouted. "He dared me. And I never back down from a dare." He answered. Allison squatted down in front of me trying to ease the pain feeling terrible. "Great friends, Ally. You sure know his to pick 'em." I spat furiously overcome with rage before pulling at the binds around my wrists. The binds snapped before I broke out of the chair. I looked at the ropes on the floor before watching my fingers snap back into place. I looked up at Damon who had wide eyes. "Huh. Wasn't expecting that." He said pointing at me. Allison took a step towards me before I backed away.

"Stay the HELL away from me." I growled. "Stiles." She called before I went to leave the house going to the front door. She appeared in front of me trying to stop me. "Move." I told her. "Listen to me." She said. I stuck my tongue into my cheek. "How long?" I asked. "What?" She asked. "How long? How long have you fucking been a vampire?!" I snapped. "7 months." She said quietly. "Seven--" I started before shaking my head. "You've been lying to me for 7 months. You're fucking vampire that could kill me in my sleep at any moment? And you didn't think that I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I raged. "Move." I spat. She remained frozen. "Calm down." She answered crossing her arms. I squinted my eyes. "Excuse me?" I asked quietly. "You did not just to tell me to calm down." I added taking a step towards her. "You forget who's stronger, Stiles. ME. Not you. So, if you were smart. You'd listen to me." She spat baring fangs. "Over. My. Cold. Dead. Body." I growled before I grabbed her with one hand and threw her across the house with ease. I yanked the door off its hinges with wide eyes before dropping the door to the floor and storming out of the house in blind fury.