CHAPTER 4

STILES

I arrived at home looking for Allison before entering her room and finding her inside with Elena, Caroline, Bonnie. "What the hell are you?" I asked looking at Allison. "What?" She asked confused standing up. "Let's see. I was in the cemetery today and met a girl that oddly looked exactly like Elena but apparently wasn't Elena at all. Told me her name was Katherine. So, Elena, you want to tell me what the hell is going on?" I asked. "Wait, what you saw me in the cemetery?" Elena asked me. "I don't know...did you, Katherine?" I asked lifting a locket of her hair and dropping it. "You saw Katherine?" Elena asked me. "Yeah, you got a twin that I don't know about?" I asked. "Where did she go?" She asked. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not telling you anything until you tell me what the hell is going on. Especially, you!" I said pointing at Allison. "Nobody tells me anything! And I'm sick of it!" I spat. "So, I'm not leaving until you tell me--" I started before Allison slammed her fist into my face. I fell to the floor unconscious. 

ALLISON

"Ally!" Caroline shouted. "I panicked!" I exclaimed. "You have to tell him." Bonnie told me. "I can't! He'll freak!" I yelled. "He's clearly passed that stage already, Allison." Caroline pointed out. "And he's obviously met Katherine, which isn't good." Elena said. "He needs to stay as far away from her as possible if you want him to still live." She added. "Elena!" I shouted. "Ally? Are you okay?" Dad called out. My eyes went wide before there was a knock at my door. I opened it slightly poking my head out. "You okay?" He asked. "I...got....cramps. Really bad cramps. So bad. Sorry, Dad. I'm doing this, um...thing and...I have, uh... cramps. I feel kinda pukey and...just emotional. I keep crying. It's brutal. You don't want to know." I rambled as I watched his face contort with discomfort.  He scratched the back of his head shaking it. "That's fine." He said. "Just...tell me when you're brother comes home...he said he was gonna call me after he went to see mom but never did." Dad explained before walking away. I closed the door before looking at the others. "Now what?" I asked. "We take Stiles to Damon." Elena explained before Caroline picked up my brother's arms. "Get his legs." She said. "Why do I get the legs?" I asked. "Because you punched him." She pointed out. "All right, you got a point." I said before grabbing his legs and the two of us sped to the Salvatore house.