CHAPTER 12

DEAN

I looked at the young Stilinski. "Tell me have you by chance been in contact with a giant winged jackass in a trench coat lately?" I asked him. "Could've been a little nicer next time." A man said from behind me. I turned around before jumping. "Jesus!" I exclaimed. "No. My name is Cas. I thought you knew that?" The angel stated. I dropped my head shaking it. "Where the hell have you been?" I asked. "Protecting Stiles." He answered. "Would've been nice of you to tell us that before disappearing after all Hell broke loose." I spat. "Sorry." He voiced. "It's good to see you, Cas." Sam told him. "Hey, hey. Don't excuse him. He doesn't get to just get away with this." I said looking at Sam. "Dean, come on. It's Cas we're talking about. What has he done wrong?" Sam asked me. I turned to the side and pointed at the teenage boy standing next to a pretty girl. "Something wrong." I voiced looking at Sam still pointing at the kid. "Right, forgot." Sam sounded. Cas appeared in front of Stiles before facing the girl. "You're the angel?" She asked him. "And you're the vampire that my son is attracted to." Castiel answered. "Cas!" Stiles exclaimed before scratching the back of his head. "Relax, kid. Nobody has to be a genius to know you like this chick." I told him. "Vampire?" Sam asked. "Is there a problem?" The girl asked shifting her weight to her left foot crossing her arms. "Depends...have you killed people?" I asked her. "Of course I have." She answered.

"Wait what? You--you've killed...people?" Stiles asked her surprised. "Kind of a packaged deal, Stilinski. Immortality and superpowers only to have to kill people for their blood. Sorry if that's a turn-off for you, angel boy." She snapped. He shook his head violently. "My sister's a vampire....so." He told her. "That's nice. Speaking of your sister. Where the hell is she?" I asked him. He shrugged. "My guess...doing what she does best." He explained. "And what's that?" Sammy asked. "Be an undead lying bitch." Stiles grumbled before walking off with the girl. "Wait, there's something you need to know. There's people after you. Some more dangerous than others. These two here....are just the beginning of something a lot more nasty. Trust me. There are things in this world that you don't wanna see." I explained.

"But more importantly, a man named Klaus Mikaelson is after you." I added. I noticed the girl freeze at the mention of the name. "You know something?" I asked her. "I know that...Klaus is someone you don't want to mess with." She explained. "Miss, we've dealt with beings a lot more dangerous than a vampire." Sam stated. "Yeah...well that's the thing....Klaus...isn't just a vampire...he's a hybrid. Of a vampire...and a werewolf. Sounds like someone didn't updated your information." The girl stated. "Great. So White Oak does jack shit." I said pulling out the wooden stake. "Where did you get that?" The girl asked. "None of your business." I answered. "Fine, then I guess you know that the stake you're holding isn'tthe only one." She explained. I shared a look with Sam. "There's another?" Sam asked. She smirked. "Possibly. But you're gonna have to wake someone up to get to it. And that person will probably kill you before you can ask about it." She stated. "And who would that be?" I asked. "Mikael. Klaus' father." She answered. "Son of a bitch." I muttered looking at Sam. "Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?" Stiles asked. "Basically...everyone wants you dead." Cas explained to his son. "Oh...that--that sounds...horrible." Stiles said displeased by the answer.