38.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

This was all to much for me now, but if it's what Tee want then it's whatever.

"We need to take a picture" she said getting all excited.

"No we fucking don't" I said mugging her.

"Come here" she said pulling my face towards the camera.

"Take that picture and imma break you and yo phone" I said looking up at her.

Tee went on to take the picture and just like that I grabbed her arm and took her phone off her.

" noooo that was cute aswell" she said frowning.

"Awwww that was cute aswell" I said mimicking her with my hands up. I ain't having no pictures of me on any app. Social media is legit there for you to like view and scroll other people shit not mines.

"Why you so mad" she asked playing with my waves.

"What you mean mad, I don't need hoes thinking I got a girlfriend" I said side eyeing her.

"I know you fucking lying" she said looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Well fucking lying I am not" I said starting up the car.

"You weird, I can't believe I fuck with you" she said applying her lipgloss.

"And I can't believe I have to have you over at my house again" I said concentrating on the road.

"Nigga do not act like I haven't begging to go home for the past two weeks" she said "and you know I have school and opportunities" yeah now I know she gotta tell me something but imma leave it up to her to say it.

We got home and as usual DayDay, Kayla and a couple other niggas I didn't even know were there waiting for us. I swear these people never get up and out of my house.

"Ooo yall look good" said DayDay.

"I might just have to take Tee from you, my nigga" said one of the niggas that I didn't even know.

Before I could respond Tee unravelled her arm from mine and walked towards him, "and take me you shall" she said standing right in front of him.

I was fed up of this shit, she out here publicly embarrassing me like shits funny so I picked her up from the legs and carried her upstairs, "Aight yall get the fuck out my house, it's time for yo friend to go night night" I said.

"She ain't no baby" shouted Kayla.

"And neither are you so get the fuck out my house acting like you a lost puppy" I said mugging her.

And with that she left.

"DayDay just go to sleep" I said staring at him.

"Hell nah we gon need to talk when you done with yo misses up there" he gestured.

I went into my room and switched on the light to find Tee's ass already asleep like a baby in my bed.

I took of my clothe and joined her because I was tired as fuck, DayDay could wait because I need to sleep. Few minutes later I feel Tee turn over and out her arms around my torso and I turn over as she lays her head on my chest.

"You weird you know that" I said looking down at her.

"Yeah that makes the two of us" she said looking up at me.

"You really wanted that nigga huh" I said.

"Yeah why not" she said giggling.

"I'll show you why the fuck not, when you got a bullet up in yo ass and he is dead" I said playing with her hair.

"I thought you didn't like me tho" she said laughing.

"Exactly, I don't like you yet" I said kissing her forhead.

"You ain't allowed to kiss me nigga"

"Who the fuck said so" I said pecking her all over her face to piss her off.

"Chill with it" she said smacking my face.

We finally dozed off to sleep when DayDay come running into the room.

"HAKEEM, THEY SHOOTING UP THIS BITCH" he shouted.