Chapter 8

Idk I just like this picture 😂

Some weeks passed

Ray was about to go to bed,he saw his pill bottle 'I don't need that I'm perfectly fine'Ray thought.He saw a blade that had his own blood and laughed 'what the fuck was that?'Ray was surprised.'what was that..is that what you call I laugh or some shit'He was shocked.He started to panic,he wasn't used to it..feeling emotion.It was new to him.

Ray screamed "WHAT HAPPENED?" His grandma asked concerned "I JUST FUCKING LAUGH I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT"Ray yelled."Calm down that normal"She let out a breath of relief "NO ITS NOT THAT SHIT WEIRD!"Ray continued to yell "yes it is it's probably because it's new to you ray calm down"She told him.

Ray took a few breaths "oh..okay"He whispered "now try smiling"She said showing ray.'smiling..seems easy'Ray thought looking on the mirror "like this?"Ray asked showing her,she held in her laugh."Try to put the ends of your mouth a bit higher"She told him and Ray did so."Ahhh like this"Ray said changing his face along with it.

Ray turned to show her and she took a picture "HEY YOU CANT DO THAT!" Ray yelled at her feeling a bit embarrassed "But you look so cute!"She said.Ray crossed his arms "I'm going to show this to future wife!"She told him "Or husband"His grandpa butted in."Ray..gay I don't really see it" his grandma said analyzing ray.

"I bet 50 he's gay"His grandpa said pulling out his hand "I bet 50 he's straight"She shook his hand."Yall are really betting on my sexuality right now?"Ray put his hands on his hips. "See it's obvious he's gay"He grandpa rolled his eyes "pfft as if"She said rolling her eyes back."You guys are almost 50 and this is how you act?" Ray reminded them.

"Correcting on 45"His grandpa said putting on of his fingers up "yeah an ok 43"She said after him."And I'm 13,I'm still more mature"Ray added a bit sass he caught himself smiling without trying.'WAIT I DID IT AGAIN!'Ray thought with a shocked face "when are we getting ray a phone?"His grandpa whispered "hmm how about tomorrow" she answered.He nodded agreeing.

The next day

Ray had left his mask in the vehicle so he could put it on when he arrives at school."Hey do you where my mask is?"Ray asked them "nope"He answered knowing he threw it away."I can't go to school like this I look ugly!" Ray frowned looking everywhere for it. "You're not ugly now suck it up and go" she told him,ray pulled his shirt up covering his mouth.

He walked in and saw Rayna who was covering her mouth with her sweater "hey ray where's your mask?"Rayna asked him."I was going to ask you the same thing"Ray told he'd "my parents threw all my mask away saying that I didn't need them"She explained "mine went missing now what do we do?!"Ray was a hit upset.

Ray felt a tap on his shoulder,it was Norman "hi..did you forget your mask and you too Rayna?"Norman said."No I don't know where it went I lost it"Ray told him."oh..why are you guy covering your faces is there something wrong?" He asked them.No answer "GUYS HII" they were greeted by Emma "oh no mask today"She said furrowing her eye brows.

Ray looked away 'am I going to be able to hide it all day'Ray thought,he was distracted to almost letting go of his shirt.Norman covered it for him which made him concentrate again "your shirt almost fell down"Norman told him. "Thx"Ray said he felt himself smile "shit not again"Ray whispered.

Norman remembered something "wait think I have a few mask in my lockers" he said walking towards it.He opened it "yup I do"He pulled out row pairs of masks "here you go"He handed it to them."Thank goodness your a life saver"Rayna said "I uh..can you look away we need to put them on"Ray said quietly."Right!"Emma and Norman turned around.

They put it on quickly "done"Rayna told them "why can't we see you're faces tho..like Rayna why cover yours if everyone already seen your face?" Emma said.Ray and Rayna looked at each other "you'll find out later"Ray left walking away from them.