Chapter 11

IWNQKKW SO CUTE🥰

Ray had to suck it up and finally go to school without a mask "I CANT!"Ray was nervous."I'm ugly!"Ray said getting slapped in the face "You aren't ugly so stop telling yourself that before I kick you in the balls next"She told him."Ow that hurts you bitch"Ray hissed,they were walking before seeing blood spots on the ground.

"Someone probably had a nose bleed" Rayna told him,Ray just ignored it. They entered the school,people stared at them."I don't like this people are looking at me"Ray whispered "CAN YOU GUYS STOP STARING!"Rayna yelled and they looked away."Hm? Emma and Norman aren't here"Ray said."There probably running late" Rayna told him.

With Emma and Norman

"Did we really have to kill her on the day we are wearing white?!"Emma whispered to him.They were walking back to their houses "Yes I warned her before not to get near ray and she was planning on confessing to him"Norman answered.Emma sighed,she knocked on the door "who is it?"Normans mom asked opening the door.

She was about to say something else "why are you guys covered in paint?" She asked them."You guys do know that it's going to get stained?"She said afterwards.They walked inside "This isn't paint.."Norman said nervously, "did you leave anything behind?"She asked him."No just the body"He answered "Did you use gloves and what did you use to kill them?"She said.

"Yeah we did and we used knifes" Norman told her while Emma gave her the bag they put it in."Did she scratch any of you or touch?"She asked another question and they shook their heads. "You can ask your dad for tips next time you kill someone for ray"She said about to walk away."How did you know?"Emma asked surprised along with Norman.

"Well you see he used to be a yandere I will say ask my ex boyfriends but there dead"She told them."Now go change before your late!"She demanded "you and Nora are the same size so you can wear her clothes"She told Emma.

Back with school

Hayato was talking to Ray and Rayna, the bell rang "looks like they didn't come today"Rayna said,they had to separate their ways.Hayato walked with ray to their class,usually it's Norman who walks with ray."How come your not with you're friends?"Ray asked him."You mean Violet and Oliver?"Hayato said and he nodded."I didn't see them today"He said.

Norman and Emma finally got to school "and were late"Emma said "Eh well just go for the next period" Norman shrugged it off."Damn I wonder if ray walked to class alone" Emma brought up "as long as he didn't walk with anyone else then I'm fine" Norman said."But what if he did?"Emma asked,Norman glared at her.I'm just saying"Emma said.

Later

Norman was waiting for Ray outside his classroom,he heard a group of girls talking down the hall."Hey she never came to school and when I tried calling her a few times it went straight to voicemail"A girl said."She was supposed to confess to ray today,or something must've happened like she got sick?"Another said."I'll just call her mom to check it out"a girl pulled out her phone.

"Hey Lias mom I was just checking up to see if lia was with you?"She said "she's not home.."She whispered."We never saw her come to school and she won't answer her phone.."She told her worried.Norman just smiled waiting for the bell to ring,it did a couple seconds later.Tho Ray didn't come out the classroom,Norman peeked inside seeing the ray still seating at his desk.

Ray POV
"Ray may you stay after class I need to talk to you about something"He said "sure"I agreed knowing I'm not comfortable staying in this room with him alone.Everyone left and the door shut,the teacher grabbed a paper."You are currently failing my class with a 42" he told me.I just nodded,he was a bit to close which made me uncomfortable.

Nobody POV
The teacher was touching ray "Hey can you not?"Ray told him,he didn't listen and kept touching him.Ray smacked his hand away "I'm leaving"Ray said standing up from his seat.His teacher grabbed his arm pulling him close "STOP!"Ray screamed.Norman slammed the door open,the teacher let go of ray.

'Looks like I have to kill another...' Norman thought seeing Ray go behind him.He grabbed ray carrying him away "HEY LET GO OF ME!"Ray yelled as they went down the hall.

After school

Norman told Emma about the situation they have grabbed a knife from the teachers lounge.They saw the teacher leaving and going behind the school, they said their goodbyes and followed him.

Next thing you know motherfucker was dead.