Chapter 13

He looks cute🖐

Ray went near it and there was a blanket on top of the basket,he lifted it revealing a sleeping baby.He flinched, there was note also in there.'why will someone leave a baby here?'He opened the door.He grabbed the backpack along reaching for the handle of the basket.He carried the things inside shutting the door locking it,he made his way to his room.

He fully removed the blanket revealing a baby girl "..why is it so tiny?"He said out loud."Oh shit I meant she"He corrected himself,he reached for the note opening it.

I'm sorry but I am 15 and wasn't ready to be a mother yet,I didn't want to get an a abortion and I didn't want to get rid of her.I'm am very sorry again for leaving it all up to you!

Ray crumbled the paper and opened the backpack,it was filled with things the baby needed.Also a folder with all her information in it along with instructions."Whats this?"Ray reached for the formula,he opened it and powder went all over his face.He shook it off turning to the baby who was awake.He looked at her but she didn't look back at him.

"Look at me or are you blind?"Ray said she turned to look at ray "okay then,are you hungry?"He asked her.No answer "ugh why aren't you talking to me?"He was getting impatient.Ray then slapped himself "of course you can't you I'm sorry"He said.He went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and went back. He read how much water and scoops he needed to put in.

"This is easy"He said after closing the bottle "why does it look like this?Do I shake it??"Ray was a bit confused.He started to shake the bottle,after a minute or two it was ready."alright now feed yourself"Ray placed the bottle in her hands,she just looked at it."Fine I'll do it"Ray pulled the basket right next to him.He gently took her out of it.

He placed her in his arms gently putting the bottle in her mouth.She was drinking it,he sighed.He just got on his laptop doing a bit research 'I got to burp her once she's done?'Ray thought going on another tab.He got a email about a job,he read it 'ages 13 and up!' It said."Why would someone want to work at a center at the age of 13?"He rolled his eyes.

A few minutes later

Ray was patting the baby's back to make her burp,he soon got a call from Norman.He realized that he never texted him "Hey sorry I never text you but I'm home"Ray said answering."But besides that one questing?"Ray said "yeah what is it?"Norman asked "You didn't have a reaction when you saw me without my mask"Ray told him.He heard Norman chuckling "I saw you without you're mask before"He answered.

The baby started to cry a little,he put a pacifier in her mouth.She stopped crying shutting her eyes "Was that a child?"Norman asked "no I was watching TV"Ray made a quick lie.They talked for a few minutes before Ray got another call "oh someone's calling me I'll call you back in a bit"Ray told him before hanging up."Hello?"Ray said "Hello this is Ray correct?"A lady said "yes this is him"He answered.

"We got your application for you working at the center for 4-9 year olds"The lady told him."You said you were 13 right?" She asked afterwards "Mhm"Ray hummed."Alright since you do go to school you can come work everyday after school,if you read it said that we do not open on weekends unless it's a special event and you do have to be there since you're practically going to be a teacher"She started.

"Unless you have a appointment or something happened and on holidays that are during the week it is all day 8- 6"She explained."Thats fine"Ray said and soon the call ended.He saw how the baby was Asleep 'what was her name again?'He asked himself reaching for a paper.He read "Ah Ximena nice name"He said out loud laying her on his bed.

He put pillows around so it will block her from falling off,he was getting a bit tired.He grabbed the baby blanket placing it on top of her,he fell asleep next to her.Forgetting to call Norman back..