Chapter 19

Cute😤

Ray was once again alone in the room, they told him he needed to get help or at least talk it out with someone.Ray refused to,he told them that he rather kill himself.

'I hate everyone I hate everything why can't I just fucking die!'Ray thought 'why did I even scream for help..I mean I didn't want to stay at that shitty place,how am I still alive after everything!'Ray couldn't think straight. He was slowly calming himself down "And I am the idiot with the painted face"Ray started to sing to himself.Ray got distracted by watching TV,he forgot what he was doing.He was slowly falling asleep.

Two weeks later (damn I skip a lot)

Emma and the rest were trying to get Norman out of bed "Norman come on stop being stubborn"Don told him. "Shut up"Norman said "if you have Ray then I'll get out but if you don't leave me alone"Norman added."What if we said Ray was still alive and with us right now?Gilda said,he looked up at them."He is?"Norman asked "no.."She answered.

"Don't play with me like that.."Norman groaned "hey Norman were gonna go out"His mom said walking in the room. "Alright mom bye"Norman told her and they all watched as she left the room.

Ray POV
I'm currently running from Isabella,I can't believe they let her take me back. She got away with it by lying 'it was on accident I didn't mean it' lying bastard. Dammit my body hurts too much I don't think I can keep running,why am I crying now..I don't understand..

Nora POV
We were at a park,I was pushing Noah on the swings.I seen a boy who was running,he came running into the playground.He was hiding which made me confuse,I saw a lady who had dark brown hair.She walked up to me "have you seen a boy with black hair and a hoodie?"She asked me.I nodded pointing at a random direction,she left running that way.

Nobody POV
Ray stop hiding "thank you!"Ray said "no problem but why were you hiding?" Nora asked him.Ray looked up at her and she gasped,she looked concerned. "You look hurt are you okay?"She asked but Ray wasn't paying attention 'she kinda looks like..Norman'He was thinking.He snapped out of it "hello?" Nora said "oh I'm sorry"Ray apologized.

Nora finally realized something "aren't you Ray..the boy who died?"She said and Ray looked down."I never died they lied on the news"Ray told her "I know you're right here talking to me" she said smiling.It made him smile "you have a bad bruise tho does it hurt?"she asked before hearing her dad yell out to her."HEY NORA WHOS THAT?"He yelled,she grabbed Noah off the swing.He grabbed Rays pulling his arms towards them.

"It's Ray!"She answer excitedly,both of their faces dropped."oh dear are you okay,you look so sick and hurt"Mrs. Minerva answered standing up.She touched Rays face seeing him a flinch a bit,the wind blew Rays hair causing them to see his blind eye."do you remember your mothers number so I can call her?"She told him.He tensed up "please don't!"Ray answered in panic.

He felt himself crying again "RAY WHERE ARE YOU"Isabella shouted "I-I'm sorry I have t-to go!"Ray panicked running away from them.Mrs.Minerva stood up "let's go"She said "where?"he asked her."I'll go give me the damn keys!"She demanded and he did what she said.She ran to the car unlocking it, she drove off 'Ray where are you'she was wondering.She finally saw Ray but indeed he was fast,he stopped for some air.

It ended up by Ray passing out on the side walk,she got off the car walking towards Ray.She picked him up putting him in the backseat..

An hour later

Ray woke up in a unfamiliar room,he stood up walking out the bedroom.He saw stairs and walked down. "Oh hello you're finally awake!"Nora greeted him.Ray jumped "damn you scared me.."He muttered, she was just staring at him "oh sorry my mom said you can go shower and change into my brothers clothes"She told him."The room where you came from"she added and Ray just nodded.

Sorry this took long🌞