Chapter 18

Bye this is so fucking cute💗

A few days have passed,Ray has a bruise on his cheek due to Isabella.He laid down on his bed,he grabbed a pillow aggressively throwing it at the wall.'why am I so mad..everyone thinks I'm dead now..so there's no point?'Ray was thinking.He started to cry 'I'll just sing yeah that'll make me fell better' Ray got up.

He grabbed his hairbrush "HEART BEEN BROKE SO MANY TIMES I! DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELI-"Ray was cut off by Isabella."Ray shut the fuck up you're so damn loud!"She shouted "YOU SHUT UP IM IN MY FEELING RIGHT NOW"Ray yelled.She opened the door throwing a book at him and slamming it closed.Ray threw it across the room.

"Ugh always ruining everything"Ray rolled his eyes,he still felt pain in his body.He got used to it,he continued to sing "CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE OH-"Another book was thrown at him. "REALLY AGAIN!"He yelled at Isabella "YES DIDNT I TELL YOU TO SHUT UP"Isabella yelled back."I'm this close on killing myself and when I do it's going to be all on you!"Ray said.

"How are you going to do that?I took all your knife and blades from your room"She snickered."YOU DID WHAT NOW?!"Ray raised his voice again "You heard me"She told him leaving the room again.Ray took a deep breath and started to scream his lungs out "HELP IM BEING A ABUSED!"Ray screamed. He smiled knowing his neighbors probably heard him.

He saw a frustrated Isabella come in with a knife in her hand "WHY DONT YOU EVER SHUT UP!"She said walking towards Ray.He stuck his tongue at her..

He was bleeding,Ray could care less."so Isabella I still want to know who my real dad is?"Ray said "I already told you Mason was"She lied."Thats bull I know he isn't"Ray told her "he is either you like it or not.."She said "NO THAT BITCH WATCHED ME GET RAPE AND HELPED BY HOLDING ME DOWN!"Ray got on his feet.

He felt weak "you know..there's not point of you having the other eye if you are just going to cover it"She smiled. Ray looked at her "what do you mean?" Ray asked a bit confused,she grabbed Rays arm."HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"He shouted seeing her put the knife towards his eye."Hold still it it'll go quicker"she told him.Ray was struggling to get out of her grip.

Two minutes later

"AGH FUCK!"He screamed,he tried opening his eye but it was painful.He couldn't see from his eye anymore "Shut up or I'll make you completely blind.."She threatened."DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT I DONT CARE"He yelled at her.She was about to stab Rays other eye before hearing someone at the door.She left with the knife still in her hand.

Ray let out a breath 'I'm saved thank god'He thought.He saw his blood dripping on the ground,it was coming from his eye.He heard someone coming up the stairs,it was a women he didn't recognize.She gasped "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!?"She said in panic, Ray didn't know how to answer.Ray blacked out.

The next day

Ray woke up back in the hospital,he was confused why he couldn't see from an eye.He had some needles inside of him "poor boy I'm surprised he still alive after how much he bled"He heard a nurse say."Yeah he looks very skinny and that's not very healthy"Another said,Ray gulped.He was a bit scared being alone in a room,he was starting to shake.

"H-Hello?"Ray stuttered "oh hello Ray I see you're awake"The nurse said and Ray flinched."Are you hungry?"She asked him and Ray shook his head."oh alright then..but there is something you need to know about your eye"She sat down on a chair."I'm blind aren't I?"Ray said looking away,she sighed "well yes but you are diagnosed with depression and anorexia"She told Ray.

Ray didn't seem so surprised from it, after everything he can see why he was 'depressed'."I think you need therapy to help you through that and you haven't been taking your pills"She said. "I don't need therapy!"Ray said upset "I don't need those stupid pills either!"he said afterwards."Ray you need them" she told him "if I'm going need them then I'm using them to overdose!"He said in frustration...