Chapter 23

One day I am going to die of cuteness❤️

Time skip:Two years

Ray was officially living with Norman, they were sophomores at Gracefield High school.Everyone found out ray was still alive,he visits Ximena and his grandparents.He also works at the daycare center.

"Ray get up we have school"Norman whispered shaking ray a bit "shut up leave me the fuck alone you dumbass bitch"Ray said.Norman slowly backed away "you know what I'll just go...my apologies"Norman left the room.Ray was falling back to sleep until He heard someone walk in "Yes Nora?"He said with his eyes still shut."Have you and my brother ever had sex?"She asked randomly.

Rays eyes shot open "no,where the hell did you get that questions from?!"Ray was bright red."You know you guys are already 16-"Ray cut her off "I'm 15 and even if we have I wouldn't tell you"He said."So you have?"She asked crossing her arms "no!"Ray seemed a bit embarrassed about the sudden question.

After their little chat she went downstairs,Nora was about to go to the kitchen before hearing Norman and their parents talking."how many do you have left?"Mr.Minerva asked "Hmm about ten but I still can't get that Oliver guy.."Norman answered.'Ten of what and what about Oliver?'Nora was confused "Have you tried finding out where he lives?"Mrs.Minerva asked.

"Yeah I know where all of my victims live but when I go he's never home" Norman told him.'victims as in...killing people..?'Nora was thinking 'no..he would never do that and I don't mom and dad would even allow that'Nora heard footsteps.It was Norman,he looked around 'I thought I heard someone here guess not'Norman didn't see Nora.

Nora let out a breath after he left "I knew I wasn't hearing things.."Norman was right beside her.Nora gulped she seemed a bit scared "you heard didn't you?"Norman asked,no answer.

Few minutes later

Ray was still laying in bed "Ray I think you should get up now before we're late to school"Norman told him."Shut up" Ray groaned "well at least take your pills"Norman walked over to ray."Okay I guess"Ray sat up,Norman opened the bottle about to take two pills out."Uh I think I can do it myself"Ray said and Norman gave him the bottle.He just stood there waiting for ray to take them.

"You can go now..you don't need to watch me take them.."Ray told him "last time I did you tried taking the whole thing"Norman reminded him. "So that was only once?"Ray scoffed "ray if I'm correct that was about 18 times"Norman crossed his arms.Ray rolled his eyes "pfft no..it was 22"Ray whispered."Thats even worse"Norman sighed.

Later

"School is the worst,I can't believe you forced me to come"Ray said "I didn't force you Ray,you said you didn't want to be lonely"Norman reminded him. "That is still forcing me"Ray huffed "Good morning guys!"Emma greeted them.They greeted back and a few minutes later Rayna arrived and a few others."Anyways we should hang out again,my house"Emma announced.

"No"Ray said "No what?"Oliver asked "I'm not going"Ray answered "What, yes you are"Norman told him.Ray shook his head "no,cause every time we go to Emma's you get drunk and I don't want to be taking care of your ass"Ray said."I can't be that bad when I'm drunk"Norman shrugged.They all looked at him.

Flashback

"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU"Norman was shouting at everyone "Norman calm down"Emma said "NO LEAVE ME ALONE!"Norman shouted at her.

Norman was sitting beside Ray who seemed to be a little upset "Why aren't you giving me attention!"Norman groaned."Norman stop acting like a child"Ray told him "I AM NOT ACTING LIKE A CHILD!"He started to yell."I think we should leave"Ray stood up grabbing normans hand,he was pulling Norman out the door."ALL OF YOU ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE!" Norman shouted at everyone before leaving.

At home

"I AM NOT TIRED YOU CANT MAKE ME GO TO SLEEP!"Norman crossed his arms.Ray sighed "Quiet down your parents and siblings are trying to sleep" ray told him."So?You are making me sleep but I don't wanna.I'm going to call the cops on you for abuse!"Norman was trying to look for his phone."What that's doesn't make any sense at all?" Ray stood calm.

Flashback ending..

"I must be the calmest one out of everyone"Norman said,they all stood quiet not saying a single word.

Another flashback

Emma was just sitting down on the couch talking about the randomize things."did you know once my pet cow died by lightning and it came back alive"She told everyone.Emma didn't own a cow and she never did "What was their name?"Barbara asked trying to hold in her laugh."I think it was shit no did you know that baby's take shits on themselves?Thats nasty like they can't get up and use the bathroom?" Emma was now talking about something different.

Five minutes

Emma was asleep on Violets shoulder.

Flashback ending..

"Mhm totally..Norman.."Cislo hummed "you're not close to being the calmest one okay Emma is"Violet told him."Shh you weren't supposed to tell him that!" Hayato loudly whispered to her..

This chapter probably sucked I know.anyways for the next chapter give me some ideas. Should ray be the emotional type when he's drunk or?