Chapter 25

No because this is so fucking adorable 😭💕

In the morning

When Norman woke up he saw no message of Nora.He was getting a little worried,he decided to check her location again.'Did she turn it off?'He wondered."no she wouldn't.."Norman whispered to himself,he then heard Rays phone start ringing.

Ray was still asleep so he decided to answer it.

"Hey"

"Oh Norman is this you?"

"Yeah Ray still asleep"

"Oh when he wakes up can you ask him to call me back?"

"Of course"

"Thanks!"

"Your welcome"

"Alright we'll bye"

"Bye"

Norman hanged up 'that was a bit awkward.'Norman thought "hm.."Ray hummed as he was waking up "Good Morning love"Norman said "morning." Ray mumbled."Who we're you on the phone with?"Ray asked "your mom"he answered "what did she want?"Ray had finally faced him,Norman shrugged "she said to tell you to call her back"he told him.

"Oh..eh I'll call her later I'm tired.."Ray whined a little."MY HEAD HURTS!"Ray had yelled out of nowhere "IM TIRED!"He shouted."goodnight"Ray said afterwards laughing a little "Ray what the hell."Norman didn't understand what just happened."Shut up ima go back to.."Ray didn't even get to finish his sentence.He went straight back to sleep."Okay.."Norman just looked at him a bit weird.

Later

It was the afternoon,Ray had woken up but didn't plan from moving from his bed."Are you hungry?"Norman asked him "no."Ray denied quickly "we'll do you want to go-"Norman was cut off "no me sleep."Ray said."You can't stay in bed all day..?"Norman told him "yes I can"Ray stuck his tongue out at him. "Bitch"He said afterwards giving Norman a disgust face.

"I didn't even do anything?"Norman raised his eyebrow a bit "kiss..give me a kiss"Ray demanded."what if I don't want to?"Norman said smiling "bitch this is why I'm breaking up with you" ray is acting upset."Ray I think your still a bit.."Norman said as he circled a finger beside his head.Ray had made a dramatic gasp "you think I'm crazy!"ray got off the bed.He stumbled a bit.

"No I-"Ray crossed his arms "this is why Henry is better than you"When ray said that it made Normans blood boil a bit. "Who's Henry?"Norman asked with a small smile "a friend!"Ray said. "okay." Norman didn't know what else to say,Ray randomly hugged him "I'm cold."Ray told Norman with a small frown.

"Cuddle"Ray softly said,even though Norman was a bit upset with him he couldn't resist.

'I hope Nora is alright..'

With Emily

Emily woke up in a hospital 'huh why am I here?'She thought,she then remembered what happened earlier that night.

"Oh my Emily your finally awake I'm so glad!"Her mother said "mom where's Nora?!"She asked worried."You still care about her after she left you alone!" Her mother said.Emily stomach tighten,all she can feel was her eyes water.'it's all my fault They took her..'

Nora pov
My head hurts..it's dark.

Cold.

"Is she in the room?"I could hear a women's voice speaking "yes ma'am .."I then proceeded to hear a familiar voice. It was a male,oh.That's right isn't he one of the guys who took me.I wonder where's Emily.I hope she's safe,why am I here anyways..

No one POV
A lady walked in the room,she looked at Nora "you look a lot like your father Nora"She told her."okay..why am I here?"Nora asked her,the lady seem to laugh a bit.She then smiled "I just want some revenge on William."She said "why?"Nora was confused "because he killed my husbands best friend!"Nora heart dropped.

'Dad too..'Nora couldn't process this 'So..that means Norman and Dad are both murderers..is that what Norman meant when he said it ran down the family..'

Flashback

"Nora don't be so surprised.One day you'll be exactly like me.Well it can skip you and go to Noah-"

"But I don't want to be a murderer!"

"Well it runs in the family so-"

"What the fuck do you mean by that?!"

"Nothing."

End of flashback 

Nora eyes widened "You seem surprised.I'm guessing you didn't know."She grinned.

With Norman

He walked in the kitchen to find a paper

'Norman me and your father will be out for a few months due to work,you won't mind taking care of Noah and Nora.

-love mom and dad'

Norman sighed,Norman had always took care of Nora.It's like he raised her since their parents were always out for work.Now it's the same thing with Noah 'wait doesn't Noah have a photo shoot?'Norman went to go check the calendar.'oh it's tomorrow'

He then checked the time 'Noah should be up by now'Norman went up to go check on him.He knocked,no answer so he walked inside.

"No.."

Hehe so here a chapter I guess.I don't really like it tbh.I'm currently making the next one.

Question:
Does anyone have any ideas they perhaps want me to do for this story??