Chapter 9

Hehe nice joke 😜

Norman was going to the bathroom,he saw ray looking around to see if anyone was around.He took off his mask revealing his stitches '..wait is that why he covers it?Does Rayna have the same thing'Norman walked in the bathroom seeing ray immediately putting his mask on.'did he see it..does he think I'm ugly?'Ray though washing his hands.

"Hey ray"Norman was beside him "Hi do you need anything"Ray said making eye contact with him."No,I just wanted to tell you that you're pretty"Norman gave him a smile.Ray blushed "idiot don't say that"He told him "But you are pretty"Norman said getting closer to him."If you're going to hug me just do it quickly"Ray said.

He saw Normans eyes lit up "Wait really your letting me?"Norman immediately hugged ray.He didn't let go for a good minute "Alright well I need to go back to class"Ray ruined the moment."If you let me go I will let you hug me during lunch and after school" ray was trying to convince him."With a kiss on the lips"Norman added "huh?" Ray turned pink.

"No idiot"Ray denied "Fine then give me one right now!"Norman told him,"I can't and I'm not giving you a kiss any time soon"Ray hissed."Fine I'll just go ask someone else for a kiss!"Norman said letting go of ray "alright"Ray walked out the bathroom.Norman smiled before also leaving the bathroom.

After school

Ray and Rayna were talking 'Norman looks a bit too close to her'Rayna thought.Ray turned around seeing what she was staring at,he saw Norman close to a girl.Norman grinned looking at him 'two can play that game'Ray was looking around for Hayato."Hi!"Hayato said behind ray "Dont do that you're going to give me a heart attack"Ray told him.

"Can I touch your hair?"Ray asked him "sure"He bend a bit down 'oh so soft..' ray thought being gentle.Hayato can feel someone staring at him,he didn't even have to look to see who it is."Haha well I have to go see you tomorrow"He said "what why?"Ray asked."My mom needs me home sorry"He left walking off."I think Norman scared him off" Rayna whispered to him.

'Oh shit I forgot about him..he's the whole reason why I was looking for Hayato'Ray smacked himself in the face.Ray felt someone pick him up "HEY PUT ME DOWN!"Ray yelled "no your so light tho"Norman said.Ray kept moving around so Norman can put him down "Ray you look like a fish out of water"Emma said out of nowhere.

He heard Rayna laughing "Idiot!what are you laughing about!"Ray said "she's right you do look like fish"She told him. Then she got a call,she grabbed her phone picking it up."When are we going to tell Rayna that-"Leslie was cut off."Hello?"She said."Were not going to tell her yet?!"Melanie said "Why?!  She deserves to know that Ray is-"Rayna hung up the phone.

Later that day

Norman was a eating with his family "So ugly bitch,do you have a girlfriend yet?"His younger sister said."Language Nora"Her mom told her "Yeah yeah,so do you?"She asked again."No I'm-"Ray felt his baby brother throw food at him "hey Noah don't do that"Minerva said. "Did you really have to name all you're kids names that start with a N?"Norman said as he cleaned the food off of him.

"Okay Anyways so you don't like Emma or Rayna?"Nora changed the subject "no I only see them as friends"Norman answered."I thought you'll be  definitely into Rayna"His sister muttered 'that's right I never came out to them'Norman reached for his phone.He started to play a song "I kissed a boy".

That was they way Norman was coming out to them "What's with the song choice?"His dad asked.He didn't say nothing but kept playing it until they understood.He heard a dramatic gasp from Nora "My big bro is gay!"She Said surprised.Norman nodded "Do you like anyone??"She asked curios "Yeah I do, his name is Ray"Norman answered blushing a bit.

"Tho he's a bit stubborn,today he actually let me hug him without getting pushed or slapped"Norman said and he looked over at his parents.They were giving him the look "Stop looking at me like that!"Norman turned bright red.

With Rayna

"Hey you never told us the reason why you made that cut on your face?"Melanie said "oh it's because I wanted to match with ray since he also had one!"Rayna answered.Leslie looked at Melanie "What's the look for?"She asked them "Nothing to worry about you should go to bed soon"Leslie told her.