Chapter 15

Haha fire go brrrr🕺

Emma had explained to them what happened.

Ray was in the van tied up with duct tape covering his mouth,they took it off."WHY AM I HERE!"Ray shouted "shut up"A man told him "NO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KIDNAP ME!" Ray continued.Another man pulled out knife "What you gonna do cut me?"Ray said rolling his eyes."I already cut myself that ain't going to do shit"Ray told him."Oh let me guess you fuckers are going to sell me and all that type of shit aren't you?"Ray said.

"My life is already hell I mean it was just getting better I guess?"Ray muttered "You talk to much shut the fuck up"A women said.Ray started to scream for help and then was kicked in the arm.Ray glared at them "Oo my house is by here can you drop me off?" Ray said looking around the neighbor hood.They put the tape back on his mouth.

Later

Ray was in a room 'ew it's so dirty in here..is that a spider'Ray stood up and started to scream."SHUT UP YOURE SO LOUD!"He heard someone yell at him "THERES A SPIDER!"Ray screamed pointing at it.He scooted away from it and just pretend it wasn't there.'I wonder how long am I going to be in here?'Ray asked himself.He then remembered something 'there not going to rape me right..'That's what Ray feared the most.

He hated being touched,a few minutes passed and a women walked in.She stood in front of Ray "we need to know where you live"She told him."I'm not telling you shit"Ray hissed at her,she just smiled pulling out a knife.She grabbed Rays arm cutting his skin "Do what you want but nothing is coming out of my mouth"Ray said.

"Aren't you friends with..Emma if I believe?"She brought her up,Ray stood quiet."You wouldn't want anything happening to her right?"She said after wards.She walked out the room,Ray didn't say a word.He just looked down..

Four days later

There was no sign of Ray,nobody knows where Ray was.He was missing, they tried looking up the person Ray described but still nothing.They looked up the van and it was under as stolen.

Ray was currently still in the room,he had a few cuts and bruises on him.He only got them because he didn't speak when they asked him a question.The woman finally came in after a few hours "Ah,I didn't know you were dating Norman Minerva?"She said."I'm not.."Ray told her "But you kissing him is on the internet?"She showed him."I was just doing that to piss a girl off I'm not dating him"Ray sighed.

"Mhm,then what about Rayna isn't she you're sister right?"Ray tilted his head a bit confused."Were not related and I don't even know her like that she just goes to my school.."Ray lied."Alright then what school do you go to?"She asked expecting an answer from him. Ray didn't say anything "I hate when you do this,why are you so stubborn!" She groaned.

She pulled out a pocket knife "oh look it's that piece a shit again..why don't you use something new for once,Or is that all you have?"Ray snickered.He felt a sharp pain in his leg,instead of a cut she stabbed him."Ow,that kinda hurt but make sure you stop the bleeding or else I'll die"Ray told her. "no I'll let you bleed out"She said taking out the knife "so you want to sell a dead person?Thats weird.."Ray rolled his eyes.

She sighed "alright whatever just shut up already!"She left to go grab something.Ray was just humming and thinking,she came back with a bandage wrap she was trying to take off rays pants. "No!"Ray shouted at her "then how else am I supposed to do it?"She said."I'll do it just untie me"Ray told her and she sighed untying Ray.

Ray was humming while standing up, "can you turn around I don't like people seeing me naked?"He told her. She turned around and Ray grabbed the bandage,he quickly put it around her neck chocking her.He yanked her on the ground not letting go,he tighten it.He reached for the knife in her pocket...

Few minutes later

Ray wiped her blood on his clothes,he looked around the room to see if anything was around.He bend down to check her and she had her phone 'yes!' He went to emergency call.He immediately called 911.

After the call

He put the phone back in her pocket waiting for police to arrive,he just sat down on the wall.He was still bleeding from his leg but he ignored it,he heard someone walk in the room.Ray just stared at the man,he walk towards Ray and he took out the knife."no..don't come near me"Ray said a bit frightened but tried not to show it.

He smacked it out of his hand 'oh wow well at least I tried?'Ray shrugged it off..